Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: +x
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) July 9th 03, 12:54 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 0
Posted By +x
Sharing BT 500 Plug & Go

I want to install this on my (Win2K) server and share the connection over
the network. Is this possible? How do I go about it? I have a few clients
running variously Win98 and XPHome.

TIA

Syn...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1