Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 09:55 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
VoipBuster & 18866 a few queries?

wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:07:27 +0100, "Tony"
wrote:

Oh......
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 07:07 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
VoipBuster & 18866 a few queries?

"David Floyd" wrote in message
In message of Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Tony writes

"David Floyd" wrote in...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 05:09 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
VoipBuster & 18866 a few queries?

"David Floyd" wrote in message
In message of Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Tony writes
I have a few queries to make if anyone has any ideas of the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 04:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
VoipBuster & 18866 a few queries?

"Phil Thompson" wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:06:42 +0100, "Tony"
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 03:06 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
VoipBuster & 18866 a few queries?

I have a few queries to make if anyone has any ideas of the answers.....

Are 18866 and VoipBuster all the same company? (I'm already a 18866
customer)

Are VoipBuster taking registrations, as I...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 01:35 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony
Sipgate down?

I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to ring
my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number unavailable
etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 2nd 05, 12:18 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 23
Posted By Tony
Tiscali and their fair usage policy

"Bob Smith (UK)" [email protected] wrote in message

I moved from 256 to 512 (for it was the same price) and found my usage
history was...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 1st 05, 07:12 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 23
Posted By Tony
Tiscali and their fair usage policy

"Bob Smith (UK)" [email protected] wrote in message

I had to change the ports on my p2p software ages ago. Been going fine
since. The...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8