Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kagey
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) July 7th 03, 11:32 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 3
Posted By Kagey
Help! Modular Cat5 outlets

Hi folks!
Can someone ou there please help .... 1 PC upstairs & 3 PC's downstairs, all
running WinXP (1 also Linux).
Have installed cabling between the floors and am trying to install Connectix
(made...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1