Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bacillus Cereus
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 14th 06, 02:26 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 7
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Any way to get BT line reconnected and switch to TalkTalk ??

Jim wrote:
It is for the BB that I want it
There is a BT fitted socket but since I've lived here I've been on NTL

free to reconnect and you can usually take your NTL number with you if
you...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 29th 05, 10:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 12
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Help with BT Basic

Kraftee wrote:

Sounds very much like a call to the ISP's helpdesk, sorry but before you
try login in with

[email protected]_domain to see if there is any connectivity at all

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 29th 05, 09:36 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 12
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Help with BT Basic

Kraftee wrote:
Bacillus Cereus wrote:

Jono wrote:

Bacillus Cereus wrote:

I'm looking for some help and advice for some friends who use BT
Broadband Basic. For the past week...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 29th 05, 09:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 12
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Help with BT Basic

Jono wrote:
Bacillus Cereus wrote:
|| I'm looking for some help and advice for some friends who use BT
|| Broadband Basic. For the past week or so they have been unable to
|| connect, the...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 29th 05, 08:25 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 12
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Help with BT Basic

I'm looking for some help and advice for some friends who use BT
Broadband Basic. For the past week or so they have been unable to
connect, the green arrows in the system tray show an upward stream...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 3rd 05, 12:13 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
SIPgate - BudgeTone - Call transfer?

Alan Foster wrote:

Does anyone know if Call Transfer can be done on the SIPgate network?
I would email SIPgate, but they do not seem to be very good at
answering tech support emails!
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 3rd 05, 08:06 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate down?

Ivor Jones wrote:

Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be working.
If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
fine,
but if I do so...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 01:49 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate down?

Tony wrote:
I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to ring
my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number unavailable
etc... I have just checked the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 1st 05, 06:09 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 24
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Is sipgate working?

It depends entirely on what equipment you're using. If you are using
X-Lite, they'll get ringing and you can pick up the call on the 2nd line
tab. If you're using an ATA it may or may...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 11th 05, 11:46 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 26
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate Down

01738 down, at the mo'... Just jotted down a message for them - a
little bit harsh - let me see if it gets a reply...
If this happens another single time, I'm goin' away from SipGate, I
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 21st 05, 07:27 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Incorrect time & date on Sipgate

Ivor Jones wrote:

It might be, try setting it to an ntp server you know works.

Ivor

Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 20th 05, 11:22 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Incorrect time & date on Sipgate

pc is synchronised with time.windows.com, currently up to date and
correct. Caller ID still showing 2nd Jan, 3.23pm

every time I reboot the Grandstream it goes back to 12.00am, 2nd
January....
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 20th 05, 08:48 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Incorrect time & date on Sipgate

Ivor Jones wrote:
bacillus cereus wrote:

Incoming call on Sipgate line at 5.20pm today has Caller ID showing
midday on the 2nd January. Rebooted Grandstream, made no difference.

Time...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 20th 05, 06:03 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
1899ViOP and 18866VoIP re-instated for non-softphones

They have had it now it seems they just cannot make there minds up
what they are doing or charging .I have just updated my Just Dial
account to JD max which gives me free calls of up to 75...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 20th 05, 05:25 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Incorrect time & date on Sipgate

Incoming call on Sipgate line at 5.20pm today has Caller ID showing
midday on the 2nd January. Rebooted Grandstream, made no difference.
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 19th 05, 07:36 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 0
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate & Call Waiting ID

Updated the firmware in my Grandstream ATA486 to version 1.0.5.23 and
selected UK type Caller ID in the new settings. Call Waiting ID now
works from Sipgate on my Panasonic 755 DECT phone!

I asked...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 18th 05, 05:40 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 14
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate yet again

Mike Fletcher wrote:
"Roger" wrote in message

"bacillus cereus" wrote in...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 18th 05, 07:23 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 14
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate yet again

Sipgate number unobtainable again this morning when dialling from
Telewest, T-Mobile & Three. Getting engaged tone or "The number you have
dialled has not been recognised" :-(
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 17th 05, 09:16 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate - change number.

OK so I guess your ISP isn't BTBB. I am not inclined to decode the
news.individual.net trace field just to find your IP 8-)

Thoughts of conspiracy come to mind. Is it BT screwing...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 16th 05, 09:38 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate again.

wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:28:59 +0100, David Floyd
wrote:

Yes you can. I am on the 1.99 scheme and use my own Grandstream
ATA-486 (that...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 15th 05, 10:04 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate again.

Maybe I'll sign up with JD and use my ATA 486 instead of using Sipgate
then. Does the 1.99 deal have evening and weekend calls?

Yes. 75 mins of evening and w/end per month.
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 14th 05, 09:00 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate again.

I can let you have the 486 set up details, if you need them. The problem
I had was that my ATA was version 1.0.5.16 and JD require version
1.0.5.23. However Grandstream were helpful in...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 14th 05, 01:23 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate again.

I can reply to that.

Yes you can. I am on the 1.99 scheme and use my own Grandstream
ATA-486 (that is also what JD supply). I asked JD support and they sent
me a list of the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 14th 05, 11:51 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate again.

wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:03:24 GMT, bacillus cereus
wrote:

Can't dial any number again to day Ivor I do sincerely hope...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 14th 05, 11:03 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Bacillus Cereus
Sipgate again.

Can't dial any number again to day Ivor I do sincerely hope Brian is
having a very enjoyable weekend while customers are sitting here
without service !! .

Dexter, did you get my email?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28