Showing results 1 to 25 of 76
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yddap
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) January 19th 06, 11:15 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By Yddap
Broadbandbuyer - gone?

In ,
opined very noisily:
I can't get to www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk any more, is it just their web
site is down or has...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) December 19th 05, 04:00 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 19
Posted By Yddap
Tiscali Fair Use Policy - Many unanswered questions.

In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} opined very noisily:
Thus spaketh :
John...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) December 15th 05, 01:02 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 15
Posted By Yddap
ntl to uncap its 1Mbps and 2Mbps services

In ,
Decker opined very noisily:
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/newsarchive.asp?item=2490
http://tinyurl.com/a7gko

"It would...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) December 10th 05, 01:51 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 17
Posted By Yddap
Telewest Cable to a Router & 2 PC's?

In ,
McEwan opined very noisily:
as I said in my original post, it is a D-Link DSL-G604T Modem /
Router. Yes it is...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) November 19th 05, 02:50 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By Yddap
NTL cable modem and Belkin router

"Leigh Albon" wrote in message

"Martin Underwood" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) November 19th 05, 02:50 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By Yddap
NTL cable modem and Belkin router

"Leigh Albon" wrote in message

"Martin Underwood" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) November 11th 05, 04:00 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 8
Posted By Yddap
Finding out email address?

"Blair" wrote in message

"The Simpsons" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) November 5th 05, 01:51 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Yddap
Blueyonder is pants

In ,
Justin opined very noisily:
The 10mb is **** its only giving me speeds of about 2mb. i was told
that its my set...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) November 4th 05, 02:28 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 18
Posted By Yddap
blueyonder email problems

In ,
Gizmo opined very noisily:
"Blair" wrote in message
I am trying to...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 20th 05, 02:17 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 13
Posted By Yddap
NTL cable payment?

In ,
Tyson opined very noisily:
Can i pay for NTL cable broadband by using postal order(post office)?
If so, how do i do...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 7th 05, 03:47 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By Yddap
wireless on blueyonder

In ,
Tim opined very noisily:
I've just ordered broadband from Telewest and I'd like to configure a
wireless...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 5th 05, 03:13 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 2
Posted By Yddap
Motorla SB5100 modem and D-Link DSL-G604T wireless router

In ,
ABC opined very noisily:
"Rob Parker" wrote in
message...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 28th 05, 12:41 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 3
Posted By Yddap
Broadband availability in the Basildon/Brentwood areas

In ,
David Norris opined very noisily:
I was wondering whether anyone can let me know if I can get cable via
NTL BT or...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 20th 05, 06:16 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 11
Posted By Yddap
Is Zonealarm foolproof ??

In ,
tarzan opined very noisily:
???

No ,are you ?
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

In ,
alexd opined very noisily:
Sniffy wrote:

c) I need a good ISP! I'm thinking Bulldog, Pipex or Plusnet. My
wants will be 2 Meg...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 15th 05, 09:21 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 3
Posted By Yddap
Blueyonder query

In ,
poster opined very noisily:
Does anyone know if there are problems switching from using a USB
adaptor (to...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 15th 05, 03:44 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 13
Posted By Yddap
BTYahoo relax useage restrictions

In ,
7 opined very noisily:
Andy M Jenkins wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

what is a...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 5th 05, 10:28 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 19
Posted By Yddap
There are no Angry customers at Plusnet !

In ,
Alex Heney opined very noisily:
On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:17:29 +0100, "Marky" wrote:

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 2nd 05, 02:21 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 20
Posted By Yddap
1MB connection, what can we expect? Test and reply...

In ,
UKHierarchy opined very noisily:
"Yddap" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 2nd 05, 02:18 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 20
Posted By Yddap
1MB connection, what can we expect? Test and reply...

In ,
UKHierarchy opined very noisily:
"Barry T" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 2nd 05, 02:15 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 20
Posted By Yddap
1MB connection, what can we expect? Test and reply...

In ,
UKHierarchy opined very noisily:
"Barry T" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 2nd 05, 02:05 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 20
Posted By Yddap
1MB connection, what can we expect? Test and reply...

In ,
evangelical_bob opined very noisily:
Barry T wrote:
On average, what sort of results should we all expect...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 19th 05, 02:43 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By Yddap
clarification of 'free upgrades' on plusnet / f2s

In ,
Tom opined very noisily:
Hi,

Ive just started renting a new flat and have been looking about for
the cheapest /...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 1st 05, 01:08 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Yddap
Blueyonder hostname question

In ,
opined very noisily:
Blueyonder hostnames end something like town.blueyonder.co.uk, can
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 30th 05, 03:56 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By Yddap
lost connection

"JIP" wrote in message
Well, started the process of making a new connection but discovered along
the way that an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 76