Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scraggy
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 1st 05, 05:00 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Scraggy
Skype v Vonage

Yddap wrote:
In ,
Scraggy opined very noisily:
This may be of interest to some

Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 31st 05, 08:20 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Scraggy
Skype v Vonage

This may be of interest to some

http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sections-article123.php

--
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller
hole, with weapons singularly...

Toolman Tim wrote:
No, he wasn't teasing YOU - he was laughing at MY error. (so am I,
since I didn't catch it either g)
;-)

yes I know he was trying to tease me but I am seriously looking...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) September 6th 04, 07:53 PM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.windows,microsoft.public.win95.networking,microsoft.public.za.windowsxp.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 16
Posted By Scraggy
connecting winxp to win95 for internet

Alex Fraser wrote:
"Toolman Tim" wrote in message
what is the problem between my keyboard and my chair?
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) September 5th 04, 11:06 PM Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.windows,microsoft.public.win95.networking,microsoft.public.za.windowsxp.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 16
Posted By Scraggy
connecting winxp to win95 for internet

Toolman Tim wrote:
Snip
the XP Home
Network Setup Wizard doesn't run on XP.

PBKAC :-)
--
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick
boxing. -- Emo Philips

Unknown wrote:
What's your background? What makes you think you can fix computers?
Can you state the type of power supplies used in computers?
Electric. What do I win?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6