Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
SOT - by Java Jive
"RBS customer lost thousands of pounds in scam .... This is how the fraud on Charlotte was carried out: Bank records show the fraudster initially calls the bank, posing as Charlotte, and asks for her account to be reset for security reasons. Staff follow the bank's usual security protocol and call Charlotte's landline number, unaware the call has been diverted to a mobile phone
Today 10:39 AM
by Java Jive Go to last post
0 1 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1