Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Owens
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 4th 04, 01:32 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 18
Posted By John Owens
ISPs allowing sharing?

try msdist.co.uk

--
John Owens

Fax 44 1509 89 08 22
www.GoodViews.co.uk
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 26th 03, 12:18 PM Posted to alt.satellite.internet,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By John Owens
Community needs satellite service with more than one base station

"Clueless" wrote in message
John Owens wrote:
BT promoted community initiative or ISPs

We have...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 25th 03, 10:22 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By John Owens
Broadband Press Release

Insert 'of' into 'representative telecoms '

Grave sympathies. Not sure that press release threat is the way to go
though.
Doubtless you have taken advice.

--
John Owens
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 22nd 03, 09:36 AM Posted to alt.satellite.internet,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By John Owens
Community needs satellite service with more than one base station

Thanks I have contacted them. Let me be clear we are already planning on
using wifi to share within the village. We are committed to at least one
satellite feed for the mobile 'outreach' service and...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 21st 03, 12:08 PM Posted to alt.satellite.internet,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By John Owens
Community needs satellite service with more than one base station

"John Owens" wrote in message
We have a project which includes :

the provision of a satellite internet feed...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 21st 03, 10:48 AM Posted to alt.satellite.internet,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By John Owens
Community needs satellite service with more than one base station

Hi
We are a village in the UK with lots of hills and valleys and no land-line
broadband.

www.rural-WEB.org

We have a project which includes :

the provision of a satellite internet feed to a mobile...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6