Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Khyle Westmoreland
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 10th 03, 11:44 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
11b 0r 54g? Which d'ya think for me?

In , PhilM
farted out:
Thanks for the reply Dave
I know about the signal strength and how it can vary, you must have a
weak...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 10th 03, 11:41 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 4
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Streaming DVD over LAN

In , James Hayward
farted out:
Ah but that will be decoded by the software, not the DVD card. So
far I've tried it with Videolan and...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 9th 03, 08:43 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 5
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Can a cable/dsl router work with my current connection?

In , CB
farted out:
On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 14:17:15 +0100 and in article
VA.00000026.04854579 @thetribe.fsnet.co.uk, Phil Rose...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 6th 03, 03:25 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 2
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Remote dekstop winME laptop XP Pro desktop

In , Webmaster
farted out:
Hi,

I have downlaoded and successfully installed the client software from
the microsoft...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 5th 03, 08:27 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 5
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Installing my first network - advice pls

In , Tenex
farted out:
Khyle Westmoreland wrote:
As for
the wiring I can't really help you as I just have Cat5 trailing
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 5th 03, 12:49 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 5
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Installing my first network - advice pls

In , Tenex
farted out:
At long last (during an inconvenient redecoration) I've pulled up the
floorboards and installed the CAT5...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 5th 03, 12:45 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 15
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Router for NTL - suggestions?

In , Jock Mackirdy
farted out:
In article , Clive Backham
wrote:

- Compatibility...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 5th 03, 08:15 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 10
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Routers and NAT

In , tHatDudeUK
farted out:
"CB" wrote in message
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 5th 03, 08:15 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 3
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Routers and NAT

In , tHatDudeUK
farted out:
"CB" wrote in message
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 1st 03, 02:37 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 1
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
Child safe email

You could have a look at http://www.mailwasher.net. Never used it myself but
I have heard it's a very good piece of software.

Khyle - W

"Andy Coleman" wrote in...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 1st 03, 02:34 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 0
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
getting modem settings html behind router

I don't know if your router supports it but try changing the IP addressing
on it. I.E. Change all the IPs on the router to 192.168.1.x. This will mean
the router is at http://192.168.1.1 and the...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 1st 03, 11:08 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 3
Posted By Khyle Westmoreland
win 95 - xp network

This sometimes happens if you start up the computer before plugging it into
the network, or sometimes after bringing it out of standby. Try restarting
the PC whilst being plugged into the network and...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12