Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 24.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony Mountifield
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 2nd 20, 04:38 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 32
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Request for someone with Zen and IPv6

In article ,
Richard Tobin wrote:
Could someone using Zen with IPv6 enabled please tell me if they
can access the following URL:

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 20th 19, 05:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 34
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Are there 'home' wired APs available?

In article ,
Java Jive wrote:
On 20/07/2019 10:53, Woody wrote:

set an SSID so you can identify it

This is wrong. To enable...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 10th 19, 03:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 13
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Interest 'BT' try-on call this morning

In article ,
tim... wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message ...

Another dodgy BT try-on call -...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) February 7th 19, 02:56 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Draytek Vigor 2860 and IPv6

In article ,
Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
Who is your ISP?

My ISP is Merula, on a par with A&A for...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) February 7th 19, 08:46 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Draytek Vigor 2860 and IPv6

In article ,
Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
I then looked in the router config under Firewall-General...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) February 6th 19, 10:38 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Draytek Vigor 2860 and IPv6

In article ,
Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
There seem to be a few people here using Draytek routers, anyone...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) January 17th 19, 11:06 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,alt.internet.wireless,alt.comp.networking.routers
Replies: 43
Posted By Tony Mountifield
the lesser spotted Gigabit Ethernet port ?

In article ,
Java Jive wrote:
On 17/01/2019 09:14, Chris Green wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
I'm waiting...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 18th 17, 10:13 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 2
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Orange email still working

In article ,
Graham. wrote:

My Freeserve accounts stopped receiving email sometime in the
afternoon of the 1st June, but...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 12th 16, 06:16 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Any Asterisk expert out there?

In article , Woody wrote:
From the start let me say I know almost nothing about Linux or
Asterisk.

A friend works from his home office...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) May 5th 16, 11:49 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 25
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Plusnet IMAP credentials not working on iphone

In article , Woody wrote:

Could it be that if you collect with IMAP you need to send with IMAP
as well?

That doesn't make sense. IMAP...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 18th 15, 11:23 AM Posted to uk.railway,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 137
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Broadband by BT or otherwise

In article ,
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 18/09/2015 10:01, Clank wrote:
Mark Goodge wrote:

At the...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) March 21st 15, 12:38 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 41
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Newsgroups at John Lewis

In article ,
Marmaduke Jinks wrote:
Hi group

I'm a newsgroup user via John Lewis Broadband. Their...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 2nd 12, 03:39 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Ordering New Line Specifically for FTTC

In article ,
Scott wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jun 2012 09:56:35 +0000 (UTC), (Tony
Mountifield) wrote:

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 2nd 12, 10:56 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Ordering New Line Specifically for FTTC

In article ,
Chris wrote:
I want to order a new line at my place of work, specifically for FTTC.

We already have ADSL but...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 19th 12, 11:39 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 38
Posted By Tony Mountifield
infinity questions

Tony Mountifield wrote:
Brian Mc wrote:
Tony Mountifield wrote:
: Cool, I currently have a Draytek 2130 which I love, but...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 19th 12, 10:12 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 38
Posted By Tony Mountifield
infinity questions

In article ,
Brian Mc wrote:
Tony Mountifield wrote:
: Cool, I currently have a Draytek 2130 which I love, but am...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 19th 12, 05:04 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 38
Posted By Tony Mountifield
infinity questions

In article ,
Plusnet Support Team wrote:
On 18/04/2012 22:57, Tony Mountifield wrote:
In...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 18th 12, 10:57 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 38
Posted By Tony Mountifield
infinity questions

In article ,
Plusnet Support Team wrote:
On 16/04/2012 17:22, nospam wrote:
I am thinking of getting infinity and have a...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 10th 12, 10:24 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 53
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Where did FTTC go ?

In article ,
Sn!pe wrote:
Tony Mountifield wrote:

Don't hold your breath. FTTC...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 9th 12, 11:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 53
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Where did FTTC go ?

In article ,
Sn!pe wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:

kraftee wrote:

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) February 20th 12, 05:16 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 33
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Plusnet (ATTN Plusnet support if you still lurk/post here!) -

In article ,
Paul Cummins wrote:
We were about to embark at Dover, when (Plusnet Support
Team) came...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) February 1st 12, 05:48 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 53
Posted By Tony Mountifield
DG834GT suitable for FTTC

In article ,
Mark wrote:
Hi,
My new router has not arrived yet so I am wondering whether my DG834GT
(DGteam) router can...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 14th 11, 09:29 PM Posted to uk.net.providers.aaisp,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Radio Control interference to FTTC

In article ,
Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Tony Mountifield
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 12th 11, 06:12 PM Posted to uk.net.providers.aaisp,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Radio Control interference to FTTC

In article ,
Ian Jackson wrote:
Regardless of the frequency it is on, the car RC transmitter is probably
only a few...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 12th 11, 06:08 PM Posted to uk.net.providers.aaisp,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By Tony Mountifield
Radio Control interference to FTTC

In article ,