Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 4.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 17th 03, 07:31 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill
Which one : Freedom 2, Pipex, PlusNet?

On 17 Aug 2003 09:42:50 -0700, (Zordiac) wrote:

(Zordiac) wrote in message
SNIP
Zordiac wrote
Here are my figures and you can see that if broadband...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 23rd 03, 06:09 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill
ADSL with Telewest

Thanks guys, Blueyonder it is then!!

Bill.
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 22nd 03, 10:48 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill
ADSL with Telewest

I am trying to get an ADSL connection to a phone line in Edinburgh
that is supplied by Telewest. All of the information on ADSL that I
have seen has said that a BT line is required. I have checked...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3