Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PlusNet Support Team
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 17th 03, 01:42 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 3
What do I need to go broadband/Wifi

Eric Cartman wrote:

Hi Gang

Will shortly be getting pipex broadband. And want to go wireless. What
Im looking for is a 'all in one box' solution i.e. I just plug the
phone connection into...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 14th 03, 06:46 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 5
Switching ADSL supplier

CB wrote:
It's probably a function of their two
different networks and the best way to manage it. Cable's choice of
restricting configuration to the NTE is simpler but has its security
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 14th 03, 06:33 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 5
Switching ADSL supplier

CB wrote:
Quick question, having used NTL's cable modem service for nigh on 2
years now, can someone please tell me why BT dont consider using config
files for routers/modems to restrict the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3