Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian Clark
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) February 12th 04, 01:49 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 10
Posted By Ian Clark
Cheap as chips, solid as a rock

"Don Cruickshank" wrote in message

LOL, sorry wrong kind of home-networking.
Rgds
Don

Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) February 11th 04, 12:43 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 10
Posted By Ian Clark
Cheap as chips, solid as a rock

"Don Cruickshank" wrote in message
Hi,
Sorry about the impersonal nature of this letter, but I'd like to let you
know I'm offering...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) February 3rd 04, 12:44 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian Clark
Excuse Dumb question!

"Ian L" wrote in message
Hi all

My PC is connected up to stereo system. Am I right in thinking that my
daughters PC linked by...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) January 30th 04, 11:31 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 4
Posted By Ian Clark
magic packet

"Chris" wrote in message
Hi,
What I'm looking to do is:
When one PC on the net work is booted it...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) December 9th 03, 10:29 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 7
Posted By Ian Clark
Router Bandwidth Sharing ?

"Wolfy" wrote in message
I have a D-Link DI-604 Ethernet Broadband Router connected to my 1MB
Broadband...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) October 18th 03, 01:32 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian Clark
Blueyonder self install?

"DrizzlyBritman" wrote in message
I seem to remeber BY saying you could install BB by yourself for 12.50.
All you...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) October 8th 03, 12:49 AM Posted to comp.networks,comp.os.ms-windows.networking,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.tcp-ip,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.windows,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 9
Posted By Ian Clark
Blueyonder Problems

"Nuke Pave" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Why on Earth would you do something so complicated when you can just get a
router and not have to worry...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) October 5th 03, 05:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.win98.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 1
Posted By Ian Clark
lost dns problem

"Dave" wrote in message
Hi

My win 98 based pc seems to have lost the ability to communicate with the
internet. I was...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) October 4th 03, 09:25 PM Posted to comp.networks,comp.os.ms-windows.networking,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.tcp-ip,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.windows,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 9
Posted By Ian Clark
Blueyonder Problems

"ian findlay" wrote in message
Hi,

We just had cable broadband installed in our flat and we want to share...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) September 24th 03, 11:55 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 4
Posted By Ian Clark
setting up Overnet (edonkey) with belkin router

"Tracy Ramsden" wrote in message
im trying to get overnet to bypass my belkin 4 port router firewall so I
get
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) September 18th 03, 07:06 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian Clark
DHCP?

"Linux Penguin" wrote in message
you only need DHCP on one machine on your network

If you have it on 2 machines,...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) September 16th 03, 11:03 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian Clark
DHCP?

"Stephen" wrote in message
Should the DHCP be running on the two pc's in my network? i cannot share
the
internet? but the shared...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) September 10th 03, 12:22 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian Clark
Ebay U.K For Auction :- 512 MB Pc133 SDRAM And 73gb Scsi Harddrives.Low Reserves

"Paul" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Retard !!! Tell me what this has to do with Home Networking... and then
tell memore about the NO Advertising...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) July 12th 03, 04:52 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 10
Posted By Ian Clark
Different CPU's

"Brendon" wrote in message