Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 9th 03, 04:17 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By T

I have connected the two PC's via a peer to peer network. Both PC's can ping
each other. I have enabled Internet sharing in the proerties of the cable
modem. But I still can't access the internet...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 9th 03, 11:21 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By T
Setup 2 PC's to share broadband

I have a telewest blueyonder broadband connection on a WinXP PC, using a USB
port. How do I conncet my 2nd Win98 standalone PC to share the broadband
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2