Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dojodirectory.co.uk
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 3rd 05, 11:02 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
stress!

info correctly. If I change something such as the DNS server, I
won't have to remember to update the ATA too (maybe just power cycle
it). The static IP for it is configured into the DHCP...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 08:53 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
stress!

Maybe the following might help some poor soul troubleshoot their VOIP setup.

At the office
belkin router / budgetone 102 / sipgate account
today i picked up the phone in my office to find there was...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 2nd 05, 08:44 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
[email protected]

I didn't realise there was an "easy" out-of-the-box type
thing available for Asterisk.

'easy' is not the word i would use to describe AAH

I have been staying up till all hours for the last week...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 1st 05, 12:28 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
weird stuff..

ok.. i just been trying to get my new wi-fi zyxel phone working with
sipgate and i can only get 0800 numbers to work. any 'normal' 01 or
02 or 07 number results in a recorded ...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 30th 05, 09:00 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
sipgate query

What does the message say..? I appreciate you probably don't speak German
but can you give me an idea..? Do you get the same error calling from a
wired phone..?

Hi Ivor,
immediately on...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 30th 05, 08:15 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
sipgate query

hi all,

i just configured my new zyxel wi-fi voip phone.

when i try to make a call i get a recorded message in german.

however.. i CAN call 0800 numbers...

I have 9.32 in my account so it can't...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 28th 05, 03:36 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 1
asterisk query

Hi,

I just installed Asterisk @ home and following a reboot the server picked up
an IP address of 10.10.10.10

I can browse to the home page and i see a small menu. but the link for AMP...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 25th 05, 09:22 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
just wondering..

hi,

i was wondering,

if i have two IP phones configured with the same (sipgate) details /
credentials and plugged in ay home and at the office which one rings when
someone calls?

ta
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8