Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nick
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 20th 09, 10:08 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 32
Posted By Nick
Using multiple VOIP providers?

"Graham." wrote in message

"Nick" wrote in message

Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 19th 09, 10:48 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 32
Posted By Nick
Using multiple VOIP providers?

"Graham." wrote in message

"Jono" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 5th 09, 11:03 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By Nick
Is Skype sound down?

"Mick." wrote in message
Hi all,
Am using Skype 4.1.0.141
Cannot get any sound to work this Saturday morning, and...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 26th 09, 09:50 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By Nick
Skype and 100% cpu usage on video call

"LP" wrote in message
Voice only is faultless with first class sound
quality. With a video call - bro in Oz - the
video...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 15th 09, 09:20 AM Posted to comp.dcom.sys.cisco,uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By Nick
can't call out with sipgate, was: dumping my sip provider

"Woody" wrote in message
"tg" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) December 23rd 08, 06:37 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 22
Posted By Nick
Linksys PAP2-NA - no instructions

"alexd" wrote in message
Dave wrote:

I pulled an old router out of the attic and simply connected it
between cable modem and...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) November 28th 08, 08:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 10
Posted By Nick
Anyone using Sipgate on Ekiga or Wengophone?

"Mike" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:24:33 +0000, Nick wrote:

I'll look on an old HDD to see if I have it still, look...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) November 28th 08, 06:24 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 10
Posted By Nick
Anyone using Sipgate on Ekiga or Wengophone?

"Mike" wrote in message
Trying to config both of these, but Ekiga just says registration
forbidden and wengophone seems to work 1 way...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) November 1st 08, 01:27 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By Nick
emergency call via sipgate

wrote in message
I used my sipgate account to make a emergency call to the police and
was very...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 19th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By Nick
Sipgate - SOS Calls

"Pigeon" wrote in message
Just logged into a Sipgate account that I don't use that much to check my
balance and noticed...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 13th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By Nick
What Do I Do After Power Outage? Phone says Out of Range.

wrote in message

Judging by the "out of range"-message, the problem is probably...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 6th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Nick
fritbox

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
In ,
Nick typed, for some...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 6th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Nick
fritbox

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
In ,
Nick typed, for some...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 6th 08, 03:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Nick
fritbox

"bob garbutt" wrote in message
just wondered if Ivor Jones is about? I have some Fritzbox questions and
I know he as one!

Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 17th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 22
Posted By Nick
TOVO T450G - WiFi + GSM phone

"Nick" wrote in message
Looks very similar to the Pirelli DualPhone DP-L10?

And wanted to say Tesco are selling titled product...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 17th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 22
Posted By Nick
TOVO T450G - WiFi + GSM phone

Looks very similar to the Pirelli DualPhone DP-L10?
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 10th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 68
Posted By Nick
Pirelli DP-L10 phone.

"Tim" wrote in message
alexd wrote:
At first I assumed they were locked to Sipgate, as nobody is selling
them
at anywhere...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) April 12th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Nick
How to find provider of VoIP number?

"Gordon Henderson" wrote in message
In article ,
Nick ...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) April 12th 08, 08:20 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Nick
How to find provider of VoIP number?

I am receiving emails with .wav attachments
that have been created on a VoIP telephone
system.

I know the telephone number (it's include in
the text of the email) and if called it always
goes to the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) April 8th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Nick
Linksys pap2 lights continually flashing?

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Chris Lewis [email protected] wrote:

I...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) March 3rd 08, 06:54 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By Nick
Tesco dp450

"Ian Pawson" wrote in message
Tesco are selling a badged Siemens S450 VoIP/DECT phone for about half
the price of the 'real'...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 26th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 16
Posted By Nick
Need advice on buying a VOIP router

wrote in message
Thanks for those replies.

In the end I have ordered the Netgear...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) January 18th 08, 07:51 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 28
Posted By Nick
BT VOYAGER 2500V with VOIP

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
Nick wrote:
"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) January 18th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 28
Posted By Nick
BT VOYAGER 2500V with VOIP

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
Homeworker wrote:
da wonder of ebay

I bought a BT VOYAGER 2500V with built in
VOIP...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) January 5th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 0
Posted By Nick
Netgear TA612V, open firmware.

I have 3 of the titled units;

1 As provided by Sipgate and works fine with two numbers.
Working on the "if it's not broke, don't fix" theory, I don't plan
to do change the firmware on this,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100