Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 29th 03, 11:56 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
802.11g USB devices?

Patrick Navin wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Does anyone know of any planned 802.11g devices which can be attached
via USB? I have a 11b unit at the moment but I'd like to upgrade it
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 26th 03, 12:40 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Linksys WRT54G router - comments

NewsGroups wrote:
Thinking about purchaing the Linksys 54g wireless router to link Telewest
broadband to a laptop and PC.

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding this router?

Bought one a...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 11th 03, 01:40 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Broadband distribution over 802.11g? Anyone doing this?

I'd like to be able to connect my PC downstairs to the internet without
having the PC upstairs turned on; likewise with my laptop. Question
is, how do I get this to work? Here's what I have so...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 11th 03, 11:17 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Sharing broadband over an 802.11g connection?

I asked before, but I'm hoping the header wasn't descriptive enough for
anyone to bother looking. The alternative is that no-one has actually
done this yet, which I can't believe.

I want to be...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4