Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richie
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 30th 03, 01:02 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 0
Posted By Richie
Slow outgoing mail through Eclipse?

"Paul" wrote in message
Is anyone else noticing that mail is taking anything up to 2 hours to be
received from eclipse...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 30th 03, 01:01 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By Richie
Poor Video streaming via Eclipse

"Andy" wrote in message
Anybody having trouble watching Video Streams via Eclipse.

BBCi is very erratic,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2