Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sean
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) December 17th 04, 09:49 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
Replies: 38
Posted By sean
BT rollout VoIP

informer wrote:
I sat in on a BT presentation about the future of telecoms in the UK.
Within the next 10 years BT will have pulled the plug on PSTN. All phone
users will be connected via VoIP....
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) December 11th 04, 01:30 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By sean
Additional speech line on ADSL.?

Jonathan Pearson wrote:
Ivor Jones wrote:

Or any other VoIP system - I use www.sipgate.co.uk which I have found
to be excellent.

Ivor

Yip Sipgate for me too, the free 01/02...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2