Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Where does 161 go? by Mike M
The dialled digits 161 have been linked to spam use but where, after dial tone,wll 161 go to, I appear to get no tone so it could lead to somewhere. Mike
Today 05:57 PM
by Woody Go to last post
5 4 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Advice on setting up multiple wifi networks to give coverage throughout house by NY[_2_]
We've moved into a house with fairly thick internal walls (*). The router's wifi does not cover the whole house. As a first attempt to solve this, I tried a Homeplug/Wifi adaptor, connected over mains wiring to another Homeplug device that is plugged into the router. However over-the-mains connection speed drops to about 5 Mbps within a couple of rooms and is undetectable further away than...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:04 PM
by Graham.[_3_] Go to last post
36 62 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2