Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 1.19 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
BT [Yahoo!] email down again by R. Mark Clayton[_2_]
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/yahoo-bt-down-email-working-3287154 When oh when are BT going to dump these idiots - it was promised nearly ten years ago. Today any mail received between ~07:15 and 14:00 has just vanished into hyperspace, with little hope of recovering it. It doesn't show in Outlook, other devices nor even web mail :-( PS it hit lots of other ISP's...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:40 PM
by Chris Go to last post
54 776 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
London BB Outage (was: This ere large outage in London & BT [Yahoo!]email down again) by Java Jive
In uk.tech.digital-tv in subject "This ere large outage in London" on 20/12/2019 17:16, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote: It seems not only Virgin were affected, many other broadband suppliers, but not Sky, it seems have been off for nearly two days since the jcb cut the cable in New Malden. So is New Malden somehow some large data hub for many companies or are they all piggy backing on the...
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by MissRiaElaine[_2_] Go to last post
2 205 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Are Time Delays Typical on VOIP? by Graham.[_5_]
Wrote in message: On Sunday, 12 January 2020 21:00:43 UTC, Richmond wrote: When I have used VOIP, or skype etc I've found time delays of a second or so. These cause people to interrupt each other. They also occur on mobiles to some extent. I think the landline will never die. Is there VOIP without delays? does it require a dedicated network? I have...
Yesterday 01:31 PM
by Graham.[_5_] Go to last post
0 5 uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)
Are Time Delays Typical on VOIP? by Graham.[_5_]
The only thing they've messed with that I'm not keen on is the layout of the website/control panel, but I don't use that often. -- Ria in Aberdeen The "Fisher-Price" graphical interface strikes again. -- __
Yesterday 01:31 PM
by Graham.[_5_] Go to last post
0 4 uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)
openwrt 19.07 by Andy Burns[_5_]
Just upgraded HH5a to openwrt 19.07 it includes newer LTS kernel should supported until 2024, also newer Luci runs scripts client-side than on router, supposed to speed up GUI, but not very noticeable. After the upgrade, all working for VDSL/ethernet/wifi I reinstalled my "usual" modules required for 4G support, initially I forgot to reboot after installing them, and the GUI didn't...
Yesterday 10:30 AM
by Chris Bartram Go to last post
4 17 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Engaged outgoing - ideas anyone? by Woody
I have two ATA's, one is a Linksys PAP2T and the other a Cisco SPA2102. Apart from a different web interface structure the units are essentially identical save the PAP2T does not have an internal router. The SPA2102 is set up for a Sipgate number and as there is credit on the account I can make and receive calls without problem. The PAP2T is set up for a different Sipgate number that my late...
Yesterday 07:32 AM
by Graham.[_5_] Go to last post
5 4 uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)
CSipSimple for Android. by Graham.[_5_]
Woody Wrote in message: On Sun 24/02/2019 15:43, Graham. wrote: CSipSimple seems to have gone AWOL from the play-store, is there another way of obtaining it? You could try Sipdroid or Zoiper, but I would agree CSipSimple is probably the best - and I can't find it in GPS either. Thereagain it is already on my phone and still works.
Yesterday 07:31 AM
by Graham.[_5_] Go to last post
0 8 uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7