Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew Sayers
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) October 19th 03, 09:54 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By Andrew Sayers
Password required to access files on network - but passwords never set?

Webmaster wrote:

HI,

Have a laptop with ME and a desktop with XP Pro.

Network is set up properly, pings are all fine etc, each machine can see
the other.

From...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 26th 03, 02:59 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 3
Posted By Andrew Sayers
This is driving me mad!!! (rather long)

BRG wrote: