Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BobSt
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) September 25th 03, 12:28 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 2
Posted By BobSt
router confusion

If the router is connecting to your ISP OK then leave these blank.
Cheers
Bob

"bibber" wrote in message
hi all , was wondering...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) September 25th 03, 12:22 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 7
Posted By BobSt
Anybody give rough estimate on price

I'd go for wireless networking rather than wires everywhere.
cheers
Bob

"Ian Mayo" wrote in message
Hi all,