VOIP Stunt question

Harry Stottle submitted this idea :
"Brian" wrote in message
On 2006-07-29, Databug ...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 28th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Jono
Basic Advice wanted

Jono used his keyboard to write :

Dodgy keyboard!

jkeep

keep

Primun
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 28th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 25
Posted By Jono
VOIP Stunt question

Databug has brought this to us :
I signed up with VOIP stunt because of the free calls. All the locations that
I need are free. However I just noticed this 120 days till expiry. I assumed
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 28th 06, 10:40 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Jono
Basic Advice wanted

Mike Saunders wrote :

Do you want two separate handsets? Like having two lines?

Yes I do but am trying to emulate Call Sign if possible ie only pay for
1 line but have it look to the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 28th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Jono
Basic Advice wanted

Mike Saunders brought next idea :
just trying to make sense of VOIP and would like some guidance

I have a LAN with 2 PC's on a 4 port Ethernet router ( & combined ADSL
modem but No Qos) )....
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 27th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 6
Posted By Jono
[070] Ofcom plans future of UK Telephone Numbering

Solario explained :
Paul Cupis wrote:
Solario wrote:
Paul Cupis wrote:
Ofcom plans future of UK Telephone Numbering
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/media/news/2006/07/nr_20060727
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 27th 06, 12:12 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 11
Posted By Jono
Voip.co.uk - using with NTL

It happens that Steve in Herts formulated :
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:49:12 +0100, Jono
wrote:

Steve in Herts formulated the question :

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 26th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 8
Posted By Jono
Blueyonder bandwidth limits for their unlimited service?

dg presented the following explanation :
Yddap wrote:
In ,
opined loudly: SNIP

Do...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 25th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 11
Posted By Jono
Voip.co.uk - using with NTL

Steve in Herts formulated the question :

Hi,

I'm not using a router, My Grandstream ATA is connected directly to
my cable modem,

What is "DMZ" out of interest?
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 24th 06, 07:10 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 57
Posted By Jono
Sipgate not working for forwarded calls

Stephen M Baines explained on 24/07/2006 :
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:31:23 +0100, "Red Dave"
wrote:

I've spoke to Steve Mancour and they're aware of the...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 24th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By Jono
MAC codes

Seventhson submitted this idea :
How long should it take for an isp to send you a MAC? I phoned Orange last
night to ask for mine and they said it would be sent by email and arrive
shortly,...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 22nd 06, 11:11 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
Posted By Jono
Choose To Refuse

It happens that Sean formulated :
Sean wrote:

CTR?

I've already given tips for ACR!

Ignore that.

The heat is doing strange things to my mind!
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 22nd 06, 11:10 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
Posted By Jono
Choose To Refuse

Sean explained :
Jono wrote:

Ah, yes. I do that already! Understand you now. ;-)

For some reason I got CTR mixed up with ACR.

Got any tips for ACR?

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 22nd 06, 10:16 PM Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By Jono
Orange broadband

ScoobyDoo presented the following explanation :
Is it possible to get Orange broadband on a house other than where the
statement is sent?

I have my own broadband but stay several days at my...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 22nd 06, 09:58 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Jono
Sipura SPA1001

Ivor Jones wrote on 22/07/2006 :

"Jono" wrote
in message

I've been...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 22nd 06, 09:43 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Jono
Sipura SPA1001

I've been successfully using the following dialplan on Line 1 of the
SPA1001

|:01274[2-9]xxxxxS0|0[1-8]xxxxxxxxxS0|xx.)

Line...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 22nd 06, 07:07 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Jono
Dial Plan

Woggle laid this down on his screen :
I've setup a separate gateway (voipstunt) on my SPA 3000 which I want
to be able to use only when I make a call starting:

00 27

Which would be the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 21st 06, 07:53 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
Posted By Jono
Choose To Refuse

Sean explained :
PajaP wrote:
The one thing I am likely to miss most now I am moving to VoIP as my
only telephone access is BT's 'Choose To Refuse service'.

I have a PAP2T and accounts...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 20th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
Posted By Jono
Asterisk Hardware

Dave {Reply Address In.sig} wrote :
I assume the SPA3K in the event of power fail will just connect
the analogue ports together for an emergency phone?

It will. It has an internal relay that...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 20th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
Posted By Jono
Asterisk Hardware

Dave {Reply Address In.sig} presented the following explanation :
Gordon Henderson wrote:

If you want to plug your 4 analogue phones into an asterisk box directly,
then you'll need 2...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 20th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
Posted By Jono
Asterisk Hardware

Thomas Kenyon presented the following explanation :
Jono wrote:

The non-Digium cards are OK for test purposes - they're crap in use though.

That's hardly fair, the TDM400 is...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 19th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Jono
Sipgate SIP=SIP

Having problems with SIP calls this evening.

Anyone else?
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 19th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 33
Posted By Jono
Asterisk advice and costs

Les Desser used his keyboard to write :

You still need a KXTD30 expert, and method for swapping out the hardware
incase of failure.

That we have available - at least a "general" expert. ...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 17th 06, 11:34 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 33
Posted By Jono
Asterisk advice and costs

Ivor Jones submitted this idea :
"Jono" wrote
in message

[snip]

If all...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 17th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 33
Posted By Jono
Asterisk advice and costs

It happens that Les Desser formulated :
Thank you alexd and Brian for your responses.

Rather than reply point by point to each of you I will try and clarify our
requirements, but with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100