Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 7
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 13th 05, 11:25 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By 7
Telewest 10Mbps service

Gizmo wrote:

"7" wrote in message
Gizmo wrote:

"7"...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 13th 05, 08:26 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By 7
Telewest 10Mbps service

Gizmo wrote:

"7" wrote in message
You no idea what electronics is.
SDSL is...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 12th 05, 07:53 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By 7
Telewest 10Mbps service

Bob Eager wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:34:20 UTC, "CCTV" wrote:

"Hellraiser"

youre not included of course as you make...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 12th 05, 07:51 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By 7
Telewest 10Mbps service

Hellraiser wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

I notice the uplink speed is still based around keyhole surgery
principles.
10Mbit uplink, 384k downlink!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 11th 05, 08:27 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 36
Posted By 7
Telewest 10Mbps service

Hellraiser wrote:

" Phil proclaimed...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/08/11/telewest_broadband/

W00t!

Do you know of a Blueyonder page where I can check this?
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 11:05 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 43
Posted By 7
PAP2 settings for common voip companies?

David Floyd wrote:

In message of Wed, 10 Aug 2005, 7 writes
VoIP buster does a softphone that works extremely well. Wonder why they
don't support hardware

VoIP Buster works with other...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 07:43 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thomas Rankin wrote:

sean wrote:

VoIP buster does a softphone that works extremely well.
Wonder why they don't support hardware - proprietory protocols?
Anyone that want to share a...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 04:40 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 43
Posted By 7
PAP2 settings for common voip companies?

sean wrote:

7 wrote:
Sean wrote:

7 wrote:

Sean wrote:
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 03:40 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 43
Posted By 7
PAP2 settings for common voip companies?

sean wrote:

7 wrote:
Sean wrote:

7 wrote:

Sean wrote:
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 03:13 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 43
Posted By 7
PAP2 settings for common voip companies?

Sean wrote:

7 wrote:
Sean wrote:

7 wrote:

Sean wrote:
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 02:30 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 43
Posted By 7
PAP2 settings for common voip companies?

Sean wrote:

7 wrote:
Sean wrote:

7 wrote:

Anyone out there willing to
share PAP2 settings
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 01:40 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 43
Posted By 7
PAP2 settings for common voip companies?

Sean wrote:

7 wrote:
Anyone out there willing to
share PAP2 settings
for common voip companies?

I need settings for
1866.com
voipfone.co.uk
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 01:30 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 6
Posted By 7
Telephone to soundcard

Snoggy wrote:

Why not use a proper ATA instead of the arse-about-face method you
propose?

I thought VoIPCheap used IAX?
I didn't think ATA's usually supoorted this?

This...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 01:26 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By 7
Grandstream BT102 phone and ring tones

Mike wrote:

Tom wrote:
Hi,

I think Grandstream have a tool to create custom ring tones for this IP
phone, but it is only available for Unix. Does someone know a tool to
create the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 10th 05, 01:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 43
Posted By 7
PAP2 settings for common voip companies?

Anyone out there willing to
share PAP2 settings
for common voip companies?

I need settings for
1866.com
voipfone.co.uk
and voipbuster.co.uk

(I've never seen so many undocumented options in the...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 10th 05, 01:09 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 7
Posted By 7
The best free file transfer programme

Derrick Fawsitt wrote:

What is the best free file transfer programme? I have tried "yousendit"
etc., and others but they seem to slow down after a while or seem less
satisfactory, is there one...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 7th 05, 11:59 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 194
Posted By 7
VOIP seems a waste of time

Ad C wrote:

In article ,
says...

The beauty of Voip is the fact that there is no money need be paid to
any telecom...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 7th 05, 08:50 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 194
Posted By 7
VOIP seems a waste of time

Ad C wrote:

In article ,
says...

How come you conclude that?
You haven't read the...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 7th 05, 02:10 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 28
Posted By 7
BT$ cuts rip off SDSL charges a little

Bruce Fletcher wrote:

7 wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:31:11 UTC, 7
wrote:

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 7th 05, 12:02 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 28
Posted By 7
BT$ cuts rip off SDSL charges a little

Bob Eager wrote:

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:31:11 UTC, 7
wrote:

Look over here ------ 100Mbit SDSL in USA for $100/month
Now look over here...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 7th 05, 11:59 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 194
Posted By 7
VOIP seems a waste of time

John wrote:

In article , 7
writes
As a practicing user, I am not doing research, I am living...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 7th 05, 10:56 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 194
Posted By 7
VOIP seems a waste of time

Ad C wrote:

In article ,
says...

Ok, so for the normal joe public, it is not really...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 6th 05, 11:31 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 28
Posted By 7
BT$ cuts rip off SDSL charges a little

Bob Eager wrote:

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 21:35:02 UTC, 7
wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:19:33 UTC, 7
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 6th 05, 11:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 194
Posted By 7
VOIP seems a waste of time

Ad C wrote:

In article ,
says...

I think you're right in that voip for free calls is a waste of time.
Ultimately, voip...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 6th 05, 11:23 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 194
Posted By 7
VOIP seems a waste of time

Peter Gradwell wrote:

Ad C wrote:
This VOIP thing seems to be a waste of time and effort.

I have read a lot of messages on here and have noticed people having so
many problems, I have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100