Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew Jones
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) July 28th 03, 01:00 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 1
Posted By Matthew Jones
username & password req'd

Please help

I have a small peer-peer network set up between me & my neighbours (3 pcs in
total). These are all connected via a hub. My pc is running XP home and the
other 2 machines are running XP...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1