Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ashnewstead
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) October 31st 03, 11:47 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 12
Posted By ashnewstead
playing music over network...

I have a quick query.. i have 2 computers networked, one in a study, the
other in the lounge. The one in the lounge is connected to my stereo. The
one in the study has my collection of mp3s on...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 8th 03, 06:27 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 3
Posted By ashnewstead
Wireless Newbie - Quick question!

I would like to create a wireless network at home.. I have a desktop PC, and
a laptop which gets used in various places around the house. What I need to
know is the following:

1) Can I just buy a...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2