Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jazzyjeff
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 18th 03, 11:33 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By jazzyjeff
Failed Extended Reach test

Is there any way to find out why I failed.
Eclipse say BT won't give out that information any more.
BT 150 say it's nothing to do with them.
Does anybody know?
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 14th 03, 04:33 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 10
Posted By jazzyjeff
ADSL Extended Reach Trial

Has anyone actually managed to get on the trial?
Do you have an activation date?
I ordered through eclipse on the trial, they say that something went wrong
with the order process and they are waiting...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2