Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Malcolm Loades[_2_]
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 29th 18, 10:18 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Calls via VOIP fail

A number I call several times a week in Zimbabwe (around 90 minutes
total per week) has had its area code changed. Calling the number using
the new area code via JustVoip, HotVoip or 18185 fails. ...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 27th 18, 07:01 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile
Replies: 50
uk.telecom blocked on google groups

On 27/07/2018 13:05, Andy Burns wrote:
Gareth Babb wrote:

Graham wrote:

I have "tweeted" Peter Gradwell on the basis that he
is the highest profile person I know of connected to...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 22nd 18, 09:28 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Replies: 50
uk.telecom blocked on google groups

On 22/07/2018 11:29, MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 22/07/18 02:58, Graham. wrote:

and that way we can be sure that continues.

Mindful that Ria Elaine proposed u.t.v in the first place, what...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) January 24th 18, 07:14 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Finarea/Betamax/Dellmont down

On 24/01/2018 06:54, Soruk wrote:
My VoIP server started reporting that my Finarea / Betamax / Dellmont
trunks were down.

Looking more closely, they all use ns1 and ns3 .finarea.ch - both...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 5th 17, 11:08 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Betamax (voipcheap) issues

I've had no problems using the Betamax clone JustVoip.

Malcolm

---

On 04/05/2017 18:13, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
Is anyone else having issues with Betamax clones lately?
voipcheap.co.uk is...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 18th 17, 09:00 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 44
Recommendation for an ATA, please

On 09/02/2017 09:37, Malcolm Loades wrote:
On 08/02/2017 19:19, Malcolm Loades wrote:
I'm probably spoiled by only ever having FritzBoxes which allow almost
anything! However, I need to set...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 10th 17, 02:29 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 10/02/2017 09:02, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
On 09/02/2017 09:37, Malcolm Loades wrote:

I've just ordered an N300 with the answering machine facility (not
available from...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 9th 17, 09:37 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 44
Recommendation for an ATA, please

On 08/02/2017 19:19, Malcolm Loades wrote:
I'm probably spoiled by only ever having FritzBoxes which allow almost
anything! However, I need to set someone else up with an ATA and a
single...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 8th 17, 07:19 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 44
Recommendation for an ATA, please

I'm probably spoiled by only ever having FritzBoxes which allow almost
anything! However, I need to set someone else up with an ATA and a
single analogue telephone.

The requirement is for the one...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 9th 16, 10:19 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 47
To VOIP or not ; SIPGATE or NOT ; LINKSYS ATA OR NOT - bogged

On 07/10/2016 12:35, satyp wrote:

Good afternoon all

I'm new to the VOIP, the VOIP @HOME world and also new on here, & so much information to consider..

Would appreciate any feedback,...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 9th 16, 07:07 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Me or Sipgate?

On 07/06/2016 15:18, Malcolm Loades wrote:
Anyone else having problems with incoming calls via Sipgate?

I'm using a Fritz!Box and it indicates that it's registered with
Sipgate. Incoming...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 7th 16, 03:18 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Me or Sipgate?

Anyone else having problems with incoming calls via Sipgate?

I'm using a Fritz!Box and it indicates that it's registered with
Sipgate. Incoming calls ring the handset and display the callers...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 5th 15, 07:57 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Voipfone and Fritz!Box

On 05/10/2015 13:58, Graham. wrote:

Let me ask you something.

I will probebly port my landline number to them at some point.

Did they use the new procedure whereby your line is not ceased...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 5th 15, 09:53 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Voipfone and Fritz!Box

On 04/10/2015 14:13, Graham. wrote:

It seems to me, based on the few minutes of research I did last
night, that this incompatibility is as much a fault of the Fritz
boxen as it...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 3rd 15, 09:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Voipfone and Fritz!Box

Have a bit of a nasty surprise today!

On Thursday I had a BT number ported to Voipfone. This is my first
experience of voipfone and everything I read seemed very positive. I
already have a...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 3rd 15, 08:56 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 13
ATAs

On 03/10/2015 07:51, Mark wrote:
On 02/10/2015 16:04, Malcolm Loades wrote:
I'm now on my second Fritzbox and have been using them for 10 years (?).
I know nothing else!

What I want...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 3rd 15, 06:19 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 13
ATAs

On 02/10/2015 19:25, J G Miller wrote:
On Friday, October 2nd, 2015, at 16:04:04h +0100, Malcolm Loades pondered:

What I want for a friend is a lower cost option since he already has a
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 2nd 15, 04:04 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 13
ATAs

I'm now on my second Fritzbox and have been using them for 10 years (?).
I know nothing else!

What I want for a friend is a lower cost option since he already has a
router with a spare LAN...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18