Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Geoff B
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 15th 05, 11:52 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By Geoff B
Has 18866 closed it VO-IP access ?

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
Thus spaketh Tony Hoyle:
Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 15th 05, 11:51 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By Geoff B
Has 18866 closed it VO-IP access ?

"Tony Hoyle" wrote in message
Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 15th 05, 01:38 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By Geoff B
Has 18866 closed it VO-IP access ?

I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the service
has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Geoff
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3