Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) Yesterday, 05:12 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 2
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Test

On 14/11/2018 14:12, Pete Zahut wrote:
Problems posting so just testing various groups - please ignore

Failed. That's what test groups are for.

--
Ria in Aberdeen

[Send address is invalid, use...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) November 8th 18, 10:03 PM Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 22
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
5G will let users ditch fixed-line home broadband, says Three

On 08/11/2018 14:59, Alfred wrote:
5G hyping getting into its stride ...
"5G will let users ditch fixed-line home broadband, says Three"

This is mostly marketing BS, but there is a part of...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) November 8th 18, 04:29 PM Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband

On 08/11/2018 09:19, Java Jive wrote:
5G hyping getting into its stride ...

"5G will let users ditch fixed-line home broadband, says Three"

Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 23rd 18, 09:22 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 2
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
regain control of a bigfoot inbox

On 23/10/2018 19:32, wrote:
I've recently had my bigfoot inbox hacked and blackmail demands made by the hacker. They've told me they have access to files and folders on my...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 16th 18, 03:52 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 35
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Jersey fibred up

On 16/10/2018 12:11, Graham. wrote:
On 14/10/2018 17:52, DrTeeth wrote:

Police have a weird way of talking all together. For example where we
would say "car" they have to say "vehicle"....
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 15th 18, 01:03 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 35
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Jersey fibred up

On 14/10/2018 23:53, DrTeeth wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 19:12:07 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, MissRiaElaine disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

By...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 14th 18, 08:12 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 35
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Jersey fibred up

On 14/10/2018 17:52, DrTeeth wrote:

Police have a weird way of talking all together. For example where we
would say "car" they have to say "vehicle". Nobody except they talk
like that. The use...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 14th 18, 05:40 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 35
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Jersey fibred up

On 14/10/2018 10:47, Bob Eager wrote:

I thought the complaint was about 'premise':

"Some people suppose that since “premises” has a plural form, a single
house or other piece of...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 10th 18, 11:31 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 35
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Jersey fibred up

On 10/10/2018 13:30, MB wrote:
On 10/10/2018 13:10, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
Various news reports that after seven years' rollout every premise in
Jersey now has fibre broadband.

I could...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 6th 18, 02:36 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 23
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Why choose a smart digital lock?

On 06/10/2018 10:33, Roderick Stewart wrote:
On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 21:59:40 +0100, MissRiaElaine
wrote:

I would have assumed that any halfway decent system would have...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 6th 18, 02:33 PM Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 06/10/2018 12:46, AnthonyL wrote:

Indeed it is a good value especially as "never expires" and I've also
got their Data Reward which gives 200mb/month free data which is fine
for...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 5th 18, 10:59 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 23
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Why choose a smart digital lock?

On 05/10/2018 21:50, NY wrote:
"Richmond" wrote in message
Roderick Stewart writes:

No...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 2nd 18, 01:21 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 01/10/2018 20:42, Ian Jackson wrote:

But as for challenging them - to be honest, life's too short for 30-odd
pounds - and I've got more important things to attend to. However, I'm
going...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 1st 18, 08:17 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 01/10/2018 18:14, Tim+ wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 01/10/2018 11:24, Ian Jackson wrote:

I have a little-used, cheap, PAYG phone (it's got a full QWERTY...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 1st 18, 06:22 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 01/10/2018 11:24, Ian Jackson wrote:

I have a little-used, cheap, PAYG phone (it's got a full QWERTY keypad,
so it's good for texting), and just before going on holiday I topped it
up...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 28th 18, 08:12 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 63
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
VoIP with existing wiring and an NTE5c

On 28/09/2018 17:55, Andrew Benham wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 15:18:17 +0000, Andrew Benham wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 11:04:06 +0000, Andrew Benham wrote:

I'm planning to switch my...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 26th 18, 08:51 PM Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 26/09/2018 16:34, Java Jive wrote:

Now ...

"Mobile phone charges 'unacceptable' says Ofcom

Mobile operators could soon be forced to reduce monthly bills for
customers who have...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 22nd 18, 02:30 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 22/09/2018 13:04, Chris wrote:

You're paying for a subscription. Stop paying and you lose access. You
don't own anything other than the actual phone. Simple really.

For PAYG, I disagree....
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 22nd 18, 02:27 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 22/09/2018 12:24, Graham J wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 22/09/2018 08:41, Graham J wrote:
Graham. wrote:

[snip]

, (courtesy of Andy Emmerson) and a script to run them in...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 22nd 18, 12:38 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 22/09/2018 08:41, Graham J wrote:
Graham. wrote:

[snip]

, (courtesy of Andy Emmerson) and a script to run them in my Asterisk box.

.... there's a name from the past!

Indeed, not...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 21st 18, 09:38 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 21/09/2018 20:31, Graham. wrote:

Maybe this will whet your appetite.
http://www.raspberry-asterisk.org/

What happened to your TIM2000?
I've recently implimented the Pat Simmons...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 21st 18, 05:22 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 21/09/2018 14:02, bert wrote:
In article , MissRiaElaine
writes
On 20/09/2018 15:51, Chris wrote:

At 5pm I can't...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 21st 18, 05:16 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 21/09/2018 09:59, tim... wrote:

"MissRiaElaine" wrote in message

If it's registered with them for topups etc. then...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 20th 18, 10:15 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 20/09/2018 21:02, tim... wrote:

"Graham." wrote in message
On 20/09/2018 15:51, Chris wrote:

At...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 20th 18, 09:55 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By MissRiaElaine[_2_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 20/09/2018 20:41, Graham. wrote:

But that belies the fact that I make plenty of calls with my mobile,
it's just that I signal my Asterisk PBX to call me back* and give me a
system...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 77