Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JD
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 19th 03, 10:07 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 15
Posted By JD
BT Broadband

thats true, i was on BT BB and it was to slow and was being cut off every so
oftern.. im on NTL 1MB BB (@ 35 p/m) now and its alot better.
"Liam Wright" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1