Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
This Newsgroup by [email protected]
It seems all the time I see "7" here I press delete.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
Yesterday 09:51 PM
by bert Go to last post
17 53 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Is it better to install 1gbit fibre or 10gbit fibre in UK plc? by R. Mark Clayton[_2_]
On Sunday, 7 January 2018 12:58:59 UTC, 7 wrote: Is it better to install 1gbit fibre or 10gbit fibre in UK plc? -------------------------------------------------------------- The answer is 10gbit fibre. The answer is dark fibre and you stick whatever kit you want at each end... Oh and you do NOT need 100 cores - just a few (for redundancy).
Yesterday 05:31 PM
by R. Mark Clayton[_2_] Go to last post
4 18 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2