Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 22nd 05, 11:17 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 8
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
France Telecom 'planning C&W bid'

Thus spaketh tim:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
France Telecom is preparing a 4bn ($7.3bn; 5.9bn euro) takeover bid
for communications giant Cable & Wireless (C&W), the Sunday
Telegraph has...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 22nd 05, 10:37 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 8
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
France Telecom 'planning C&W bid'

France Telecom is preparing a 4bn ($7.3bn; 5.9bn euro) takeover bid for
communications giant Cable & Wireless (C&W), the Sunday Telegraph has said.

The French firm hopes to consolidate its UK...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 21st 05, 11:56 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
FOIP Software

Thus spaketh Dan:
Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will
strictly send faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to
intergrate this for a customer. any ideas...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 20th 05, 01:23 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 15
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
2Mb Broadband

Thus spaketh Gareth :-\) voom:
I have just had my new broadband account activated. I have gone for a
2Mb package but have noticed that I am only getting 1Mb. I have been
looking around the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 17th 05, 09:49 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
1899 not taking new sign-ups

Thus spaketh Graham:
"Pete" wrote in message
Hi again VoIPers - I appreciate that this is not a VoIP question but
as some of...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 17th 05, 06:39 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Bulldog broadband from 8/month.

Thus spaketh biffin:
bulldog used to be ok but now they are owned by C&W they have customer
service levels close to NTL! They made a complete cockup of my upgrade
to 4mg - can't give me more...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 17th 05, 12:29 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
1899 not taking new sign-ups

Thus spaketh Pete:
Hi again VoIPers - I appreciate that this is not a VoIP question but
as some of you are certainly using 1899, could you plese tell me how
long it is since they stopped...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 16th 05, 08:01 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Bulldog broadband from 8/month.

http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/

Bulldog have an offer on where the 1st month is free and then 5 months at a
reduced rate.

For Free...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 16th 05, 05:28 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Has 18866 closed it VO-IP access ?

Thus spaketh sandman112:
mine was down, but i've just tested it and its back up and running
again
its been off for about 8 days, i have been unable to make any calls
for that time and this...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 16th 05, 08:37 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 21
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Sipgate - Again

Been having problems since last night.

Up until 07:30ish this morning calls to sipgate from a standard phone would
drop on answer.

Now calls from a standard phone only have one way audio, the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 16th 05, 05:18 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 1
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
1899 blocking VoIP access again!

A while back 1899 had blocked all registered numbers from using VoIP, the only
way to get 1899 VoIP to work again was to add another number, well 1899 have
done it again blocked those added numbers...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 16th 05, 04:54 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Has 18866 closed it VO-IP access ?

Thus spaketh David Floyd:
In message of Wed, 15 Jun 2005, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} writes
Thus spaketh Tony Hoyle:
Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 16th 05, 04:52 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
18866 voip

Thus spaketh Web Sniffer:
I'm a complete newbie at this, so please bear with me.

I have a Sipgate number with the X-lite softphone which worked fine.

I thought it might be sensible to use...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 15th 05, 01:48 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Has 18866 closed it VO-IP access ?

Thus spaketh Tony Hoyle:
Geoff B wrote:
I just got setup with Voip, new voip phone and the like and now the
service has gone. Anyone know whats wrong?

Working fine here...

15p/minute...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 14th 05, 07:29 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
18866 voip

Thus spaketh Web Sniffer:
In article ,
says...
Thus spaketh Joseph M:

Any chance you could outline how to set up X-Lite with both
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 14th 05, 03:43 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
18866 voip

Thus spaketh Joseph M:

Any chance you could outline how to set up X-Lite with both
18866(outgoing calls) and Sipgate(incoming calls)? This is how I
would like to use X-Lite, but thus far I...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 14th 05, 09:54 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
18866 voip

Thus spaketh David Floyd:
In message of Tue, 14 Jun 2005, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} writes
Thus spaketh David Floyd:
In message of Mon, 13 Jun 2005, {{{{Welcome}}}} writes

If you want...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 14th 05, 08:38 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
18866 voip

Thus spaketh The Cable Guy:

I can use 18866 from my landline but not with VOIP

1899, I can use with numbers I registered with originally, however,
no new number will work.

With 1899 I am...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 14th 05, 12:38 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
18866 VoIP 15p/min to UK Mobiles

On testing 18866 VoIP with my Sipgate number as a log in, I noticed that calls
to mobiles are 15p/min!
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 14th 05, 12:28 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
18866 voip

Thus spaketh David Floyd:
In message of Mon, 13 Jun 2005, {{{{Welcome}}}} writes

"Web Sniffer" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 12th 05, 01:32 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
18866 voip not working ??

sandman112 wrote:
hi ...

i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple of
days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having trouble
with 18866...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 11th 05, 06:40 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 27
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Confused about Sipgate?

Ivor Jones wrote:

Please don't think I'm moaning just for the sake of it, but a little
snipping would be nice here..! 80+ lines repeated just to add 3 is a
little OTT.

Ivor

Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 11th 05, 06:31 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 27
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Confused about Sipgate?

Roger V wrote:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message

Roger V wrote:

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 11th 05, 05:47 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 27
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Confused about Sipgate?

Roger V wrote:
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

Roger V wrote:

I wonder if someone might be able to clear up a few...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 11th 05, 01:21 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 27
Posted By {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Confused about Sipgate?

Roger V wrote:
I wonder if someone might be able to clear up a few questions I have about
Sipgate.co.uk?

I want to know what you get exactly when you sign up with them on a free
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100