Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Cable Guy
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 19th 05, 10:27 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 31
Posted By The Cable Guy
Recommendations for a reliable VoIP Provider

Ivor Jones wrote:

|| However I do wish that certain people would go
|| to Speakers Corner with their soapboxes g
|| Ivor

hehe
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 19th 05, 09:34 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

David Floyd wrote:
|| As far as I see it Ivor often recommends Sipgate, and that is why
|| there is a response, because many people believe that Sipgate are
|| not worthy of recommendation.
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 19th 05, 08:47 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote:

|| you do not see anyone slagging Voipfone or Just dial or any of the
|| other UK providers off here because the do not give people reason to
|| do so Sipgate on the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 19th 05, 12:01 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By The Cable Guy
Sipura SPA-2000 firmware upgrade..?

Ivor Jones wrote:
|| The Cable Guy wrote:
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 18th 05, 07:50 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

Ivor Jones wrote:
|| I just downloaded the latest firmware (v3.1.3) from the Sipura
|| website but on entering the IP address of my SPA2000 it fails with
|| the message "No response from SPA"...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 18th 05, 04:05 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 10
Posted By The Cable Guy
Several phones on the same lines

Stephane M wrote:
|| Hello,
|| If I understood correctly,
|| If I want 2 or 3 phones plugged on the same voIP account, I have to
|| use an ATA (like the SPA-3000 ) !? is that correct ?
|| 2) If...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 13th 05, 10:09 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 8
Posted By The Cable Guy
DISA & Voip DID with [email protected]

Ian" spam"AT wrote:
|| "The Cable Guy" wrote in message
||| "Ian" spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk wrote...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 13th 05, 06:09 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

Ian" spam"AT wrote:
|| "The Cable Guy" wrote in message
||| Hello.
||| I am struggling to set up an inbound number...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 13th 05, 06:03 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

JuliusP wrote:
|| You can make an extension such as 1234567890, which if matched, takes
|| you into another context that allows you to dial out
|| [inbound-pin]
|| exten = s,1,DigitTimeout,5
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 11th 05, 12:24 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By The Cable Guy
Sipgate: dialing another sipgate number

Stuart Millington wrote:
|| On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:38:16 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
|| wrote:
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 11th 05, 12:23 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 26
Posted By The Cable Guy
Sipgate Down

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
|| The Cable Guy wrote:
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 11th 05, 12:07 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 26
Posted By The Cable Guy
Sipgate Down

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
|| Anyone else having problems with Sipgate?
|| Calling my numbers from PSTN either results in number not recognized
|| or we can not connect you to the service.

I can...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 10th 05, 11:38 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

Stuart Millington wrote:
|| It may just be me but I've got 2 sipgate accounts/phones at 2
|| different sites:
|| - each phone can call PSTN landlines
|| - each phone can receive PSTN calls
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 7th 05, 10:44 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By The Cable Guy
Asterisks setting up

RH wrote:
|| Hi everyone,
|| Can anyone recommend any tools for configuration of asterisk? my
|| linux machine running Linspire (ex Lindows) has asterisk installed
|| as an option, but there is no...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 5th 05, 10:45 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By The Cable Guy
Sipgate - first calls made!

wrote:
|| On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:15:41 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
|| wrote:
||| I can't get Voipfone or Voipbuster to work at all. Don't think
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 4th 05, 11:15 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By The Cable Guy
Sipgate - first calls made!

wrote:
|| On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 00:25:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
|| wrote:
||| wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 2nd 05, 10:41 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By The Cable Guy
Asterisk newbie

David Floyd wrote:
|| I think it's about time I got my head around asterisk.
|| Is there a good novices guide about somewhere (I know nothing about
|| linux). I've been looking on Voxilla and...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 1st 05, 06:29 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 10
Posted By The Cable Guy
newbie questions - Asterisk & VOIP

Geoff Winkless wrote:
|| Hi
snip
|| In your experience will an NTL cable internet connection (2Mb, I
|| think) be sufficient to run 5 VOIP lines, given concurrent normal
|| office use (ie...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 1st 05, 06:20 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 17
Posted By The Cable Guy
VoIP all New to me Help required

wrote:
|| Glad you got it all working, sorry I forgot the voipvoice drivers, I
|| had these already inslalled so when I set it all up I did not need to
|| re-install them.
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 1st 05, 06:19 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By The Cable Guy
Asterisk & Call18866 & Voipbuster

Tony Hoyle wrote:
|| The Cable Guy wrote:
||| Thanks Tony,
||| I have the full number in the username.
||| I cannot get either 18866 or Voipbuster to work with Aterisk.
||| However,...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 31st 05, 09:28 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

The Cable Guy wrote:
|| Hmm. He can be quite vociferous.
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 31st 05, 09:05 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote:
|| Dex Sorry if I have offended you, no offence was meant !

Hmm. He can be quite vociferous.

||| I currently have x-lite working brilliantly with a cyberphone K,...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 27th 05, 12:03 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 26
Posted By The Cable Guy
[email protected] AMP & Sendmail

Ian" spam"AT wrote:
|| "Phil Thompson" wrote in message
||| On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:25:38 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 26th 05, 10:54 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

Phil Thompson wrote:
|| On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:25:38 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
|| wrote:
|| did you snip the dot between co and uk ?

Yes,...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 26th 05, 10:25 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip

Ian" spam"AT wrote:
> [...]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54