Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 17th 17, 01:57 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 17
How many subnets in a typical McDonalds?

On 17/07/2017 10:55, Johnny B Good wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:07:23 +0100, [email protected] wrote:

On 16/07/2017 22:08, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
If I wander in there with n devices connected...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 17th 17, 09:07 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 17
How many subnets in a typical McDonalds?

On 16/07/2017 22:08, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
If I wander in there with n devices connected to their wifi, can the
interfaces talk to each other as well as the net?

I'm hoping the answer is...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2