Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: simon howe
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 7th 03, 03:22 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 26
Posted By simon howe
Extended Reach?

In article , Beck [email protected]
Ebtopenworld.com writes

"simon howe" wrote in...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 6th 03, 04:06 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 26
Posted By simon howe
Extended Reach?

Try what i did have 2nd line installed.it might fail again but it
depends how desperate you are(i was very)
Also for latest news on bb in uk goto www.adslguide.org
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 11th 03, 11:35 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By simon howe
Nildram broadband

In article , James Hurrell
writes

"Peter James" wrote in...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 23rd 03, 07:55 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By simon howe
To far from exchange is that it? or can i try something else

Try www.adslguide.org for news on new 60db(6km) extended reach trial.
I beleive you have missed the trial, but hopefully they will roll it out
in late august/early sept

regards :)
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 18th 03, 08:34 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By simon howe
Failed Extended Reach test

i jest pestered the **** out of a bt sales person and she told me i
failed because my line noise was 60db???(i ordered thru nildram for
extended reach.the isp,s hands r tied.
it took 3 attempts tho...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5