Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: scbs29
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) May 22nd 20, 03:52 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By scbs29
WiFi dongle driver please

Thanks for the replies.
All searches with Google or DuckDuckGo for the dongle led to either
Amazon or Ebay to buy it.
Searching for drivers from the URLs below led to two choices. The
first one...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) May 21st 20, 05:12 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By scbs29
WiFi dongle driver please

Thankyou for your reply.
From the URL that you referenced:

Device Manager shows: 802.11ac NIC
Device manager- Properties - Details - Hardware IDs...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) May 21st 20, 03:36 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By scbs29
WiFi dongle driver please

Hello all
I hae been given a USB WiFi dongle to replace my Netgear WPN111. The
only writing on the new dongle is WiFi AC 600M Wireless USB adaptor.
On searching Amazon for dongles the picture of the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3