Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Seamus
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) August 12th 03, 05:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 3
Posted By Seamus
No persistent connection with ZEN ADSL?

I have a zen ADSL line at home and work and can access machines at both
locations from the other so Its not a zen problem, I think as edgeBall says
it could be your router, look at its uptime how...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) August 4th 03, 08:04 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 3
Posted By Seamus
Belkin 54g wireless router and card disconnecting

"Stuart Dennett" wrote in message

I forgot to mention: signal strength on my PC is usually 'Very Good' or
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2