Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 1.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shez
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 30th 05, 08:15 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 11
Posted By Shez
the wrong kind of Broadband

In the faraway land of uk.telecom.broadband, Reg Edwards
said:
If you want a can of baked beans or a loaf of bread then go to Tesco.

But if you want them to slice it...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 21st 05, 10:08 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By Shez
minimal set of outgoing ports

I want to tighten up our office ADSL router's rules on outgoing traffic
to reduce the risk from malware. The question is, what ports are
essential for a basic office LAN web/email setup?

These are...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 21st 05, 06:41 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By Shez
UPnP - should this be on by default?

I'm a bit hazy as to whether uPnP just configures local network devices
or whether it has implications for Internet use - on our router it's
enabled by default, is there any risk to this?

We have a...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) June 21st 05, 06:05 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 18
Posted By Shez
D-Link DSL-300T modem and connection to Plusnet problem - help please

In the faraway land of uk.telecom.broadband, km said:
"I have found a problem with your account configuration which will have
prevented you from connecting. I have now rectified...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) May 3rd 05, 11:35 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 21
Posted By Shez
Anyone Else for 14.99 Per month?

In the faraway land of uk.telecom.broadband, PlusNet Support Team
said:
If you choose the included activation and hardware option we're
currently supplying a Voyager 105 USB....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5