Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 2.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) February 9th 13, 11:57 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 1
Posted By John
Monthly one plan sim in a 3 dongle

I currently have a spare sim that is tied to a monthly contract til
January 2014. The contract is unlimited internet (tethering allowed)
plus 2000 mins 5000 texts.

Would I be able to put this into...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) January 15th 13, 08:20 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By John
Sky Outage

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:06:58 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 15/01/13 19:54, John wrote:
Ripon, North Yorkshire, has just suffered phone and broadband outage
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) January 15th 13, 07:54 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 4
Posted By John
Sky Outage

Ripon, North Yorkshire, has just suffered phone and broadband outage
for the fourth time in the last two months. Does anyone know if Sky
are suffering particular issues in this particular area, as...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) July 17th 12, 10:16 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 42
Posted By John
Suitable provider

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:22:35 +0100, Graham J [email protected] wrote:

I've found that Log-Me-In only works with Internet Explorer.

I use logmein regularly through Firefox. I remember it messing...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 28th 12, 03:03 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 14
Posted By John
OT DVI Splitter

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 02:37:49 +0100, UnsteadyKen
wrote:

John wrote...

So is it just a case that the splitter is faulty?

Can you give a link to the splitter you...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 28th 12, 12:46 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 14
Posted By John
OT DVI Splitter

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:49:44 +0100, hugh ] wrote:

In message , John
writes
I recently bought (from...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 27th 12, 03:00 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 14
Posted By John
OT DVI Splitter

I recently bought (from ebay) a DVI splitter and a long DVI to HDMI
cable so I can watch iplayer and other downloaded stuff on the TV.

The cable works fine but not the splitter. I have a dual DVI...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 16th 12, 01:59 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 3
Posted By John
Will a fax machine work via voip?

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:58:15 +0100, Davey
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 00:22:03 +0100
John wrote:

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 23:31:27 +0100,...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) April 13th 12, 10:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 0
Posted By John
Pluscom AWR-7200 router - help with settings

I have just set this up for my nephew after doing a router reset. I
am pretty certain that when I set this up last year I changed the
default log in to something different, but i can't see how to...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) March 29th 12, 01:38 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 27
Posted By John
Sure Broadband Hull

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:18:45 +0100, Plusnet Support Team
wrote:

On 29/03/2012 06:15, Timmy wrote:
Fukin Talk Talk. Had a knob around yesterday. Told me some problem at...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) March 29th 12, 01:34 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 27
Posted By John
Sure Broadband Hull

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:01:50 +0100, Graham J [email protected] wrote:

Timmy wrote:
John wrote...

A mate in Hull is thinking of signing up for Broadband with this
Company. They put...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) March 28th 12, 11:09 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 27
Posted By John
Sure Broadband Hull

A mate in Hull is thinking of signing up for Broadband with this
Company. They put a dish on the chimney and the broadband comes
through the dish.

The broadband is supplied by Talk Talk Business...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12