Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Block One Device by Simple Simon
I have a TP-Link Archer VR900 Router. I want to stop one device accessing the internet at all times but still be available on the local network. I have looked at access control and parental control but neither seem to be able to do this. Suggestions (other than get a new router )
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
Yesterday 01:31 PM
by NY Go to last post
10 20 uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1