Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Philippe Deleye
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) November 26th 10, 03:54 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 2
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Fritzbox 7270 or 7390

"Nigel" schreef in bericht
I don't really need the media storage space on the 7390 but the 2 USB
would be useful., and I am not sure about...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 28th 10, 04:10 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 8
Posted By Philippe Deleye
German Phone Number

"Me" schreef in bericht
You hit the nail on the head. There is nothing wrong with a Sipgate
number but even if I put in a German...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 29th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By Philippe Deleye
FritzBox WLAN 7270

"Bodincus" wrote in message

The same socket is used to plug in the landline OR the ISDN line, so you
have to choose if you...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 20th 09, 12:29 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 29
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Skype to SIP gateway

"Graham." wrote in message
The preferred URL for my notes on the Skype to SIP gateway is now

www.skypegateway.webs.com

My...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 18th 09, 06:24 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By Philippe Deleye
poivy?

"jos" nospamplease wrote in message
How many freedays has poivy? And how many freedays has voipbuster?
see www.voipcheap.com and www.voipbuster.com
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) August 25th 09, 08:51 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 16
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Sipgate now available in USA

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

I see that Sipgate now have a presence in the USA (www.sipgate.com),
however it's only available to...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 30th 09, 03:20 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 10
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Betamax - log in twice

"Jack" wrote in message
So it would appear there seems no way round this - ie use the softfone
and a SIP ATA at the same...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 27th 09, 10:36 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 13
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Fritz!box 5124

"1506" schreef in bericht
I downloaded the "fix" software from AVM and messed with it...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 27th 09, 10:33 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 13
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Fritz!box 5124

"1506" schreef in bericht
news:501669b8-1729-4c00-ad31-Another question for the group: my setup is:
Cable interface - D-Link Router with Wireless - Fritz!box...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 10th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By Philippe Deleye
SMSlisto

"Malcolm Loades" wrote in message
... Dialling
UK mobiles (SMSlisto are very cheap for these) using the full
international...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) April 26th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By Philippe Deleye
VOIP in Greece?

"Tomasz Chmielewski" wrote in message
Does anyone know any VOIP provider (SIP) which would assign a Hellenic
(i.e. from Greece) telephone...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) April 22nd 09, 09:09 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 10
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Porting a number from BT

"Graham." wrote in message
Correct me if I'm wrong Philippe, but isn't the 'de facto' telephone
service
in Belgium BRI?
Here in the UK,...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) April 22nd 09, 07:45 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 10
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Porting a number from BT

"Bodincus" wrote in message
Have a new line installed, but rather than migrate the ADSL on that
line, have a new ADSL -...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) January 28th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 24
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Do you need the stun server?

"Nigel" wrote in message

I don't because I use a cable modem which I then connect to a LAN socket
on
the Fritzbox. It could be also i have...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) January 26th 09, 10:20 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
Posted By Philippe Deleye
BT Home Hub and FritzBox

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message
Just put the Fritz box behind the BT hub on Ethernet.
I have a Siemens Gigaset...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) January 14th 09, 04:53 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 9
Posted By Philippe Deleye
BT Home Hub and FritzBox

The BT Home Hub will capture all SIP traffic on port 5060, you need to
move the Fritzbox onto 5070 and set a NAT on the Home Hub on that port
to the Fritz, UDP.
Also, to get RTP (the audio)...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) December 13th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 16
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Sipgate Survey

"Jono" wrote in message

Just had a call from Paul at Sipgate, "doing a survey to find out what
softfone I use"...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 2nd 08, 07:20 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 6
Posted By Philippe Deleye
FoIP functionality on FritzBox 7170

"xylophone" schreef in bericht

Good afternoon all,

I read with some interest (translated from German)...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) March 16th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Betamax won't take my payment.

"Graham." schreef in bericht
My credit has run out with voipcheap.com and I now want to credit a
justvoip.com account, but my...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) December 29th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Finarea/Betamax VoipIn Numbers

"Jeremy Porteous" schreef in bericht

Thanks, I am aware of Sipgate but was looking for a single provider for
free outgoing UK calls...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 17th 07, 11:38 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 17
Posted By Philippe Deleye
SIPGATE and Incoming Numbers

"Cardiff IT Support Ltd" schreef in bericht

Does anyone have any ideas regarding the security of numbers with...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 17th 07, 11:29 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Sipgate German local numbers

"Jupiter" schreef in bericht

You're quite right about the 0049 - my typing error!
We've established that the number...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) February 17th 07, 11:18 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 18
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Sipgate German local numbers

"Ivor Jones" schreef in bericht

I'm not sure if 1801 numbers are generally usable from outside Germany as
I've never used...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 16th 05, 08:16 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 52
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Speaking clock

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

Hi All,

I now have a speaking clock on a Sipgate number, if anyone wants to try
calling it..!...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) July 11th 05, 12:06 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 14
Posted By Philippe Deleye
Fritz!Box Fon anyone?

I havn't seen a single post yet about the Fritz!Box Fon.

Indeed, the Fritz!Box is not a favourite in the UK. However, in Germany it
is.
Every 2dn treat in the german Voip newsgroup is about this...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33