Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 1.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nel
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) February 10th 04, 12:49 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 15
Posted By Nel
ADSL router recommendation

I'm looking to get a broadband connection and wanted some advise to
which
router to go for. My requirements a

1) wired system to keep costs down
2) to be able to network...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) February 10th 04, 12:49 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 16
Posted By Nel
ADSL router recommendation

I'm looking to get a broadband connection and wanted some advise to
which
router to go for. My requirements a

1) wired system to keep costs down
2) to be able to network...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) December 14th 03, 06:19 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 2
Posted By Nel
Newbie network query

I'm waiting delivery of a new 'Media Center' PC for which I have bought an
ADSL Ethernet 4 port modem/router. I currently have it connected to my
present PC via it's USB port (bit of a bonus as I...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3