regain control of a bigfoot inbox

Old October 23rd 18, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default regain control of a bigfoot inbox

I've recently had my bigfoot inbox hacked and blackmail demands made by the hacker. They've told me they have access to files and folders on my desktop and could easily lock my computer so I'd have no access.

Can anybody help me "regain control of the or close" the lifetime email address, so as to stop them using the email address?