Three DD Scam

Old November 4th 18, 05:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

Default Three DD Scam

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 09:24:18 +0000, just as I was about to take a herb,
Graham J disturbed my reverie and wrote:

A very good reason for not using direct debits.

Er, no. The account holder is supposed to cancel the direct debit too!
It also took months for the OP to notice...sheesh!
--
Cheers,

DrT

** Some people think that coming down **
** from the trees was a big mistake. **
Old November 10th 18, 05:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Gregory[_2_]

On 01/11/2018 09:24, Graham J wrote:
A very good reason for not using direct debits.* I keep a separate bank
account for such things, so I can close it in the event of this sort of
problem.

Not at all. The great thing about direct debits is that you can cancel
them at any time via online banking or by contacting your bank.

--

Brian Gregory (in England).