Is 7 really Carl Beech?

Old December 7th 18, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default Is 7 really Carl Beech?

In court this week.
Old December 7th 18, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tweed[_2_]

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
In court this week.

It might be best if we all tried to forget about 7, and resisted any
temptation to respond to his writings. Attention is what he is seeking, and
denying that is most likely to make him go away.

Old December 7th 18, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns[_5_]

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Is 7 really Carl Beech?

https://hellosemi.com/hypercube/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Industry4
Old December 7th 18, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Vir Campestris

On 07/12/2018 15:48, Andy Burns wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

*Is 7 really Carl Beech?

https://hellosemi.com/hypercube/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Industry4

If that article is right we aren't going to see 5G.

Put it in lampposts 300m apart? What lampposts?

(actually, we do have a streetlamp at the other end of the village)

Andy
Old December 7th 18, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns[_5_]

Vir Campestris wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

https://hellosemi.com/hypercube/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Industry4

If that article is right we aren't going to see 5G.

You expect an article written by '7' to be right?
Hilarious reading on the rest of that site.