Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

Old August 14th 18, 11:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7[_2_]

Default Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

Still trolling I see - don't you get sore wrists from all that er...
typing?

If BT offered me 330Mbps tomorrow, I'd only swap to it from 80Mbps if
the price was the same, so maybe they're right to ease off on G.Fast
rollout?

Yes something 7 does not seem to understand - people won't pay extra for
something they don't need.

Unfortunately, you are lying wahahahanker.

99% of people surveyed say faster Internet is better Internet.
Since fiber is 20x cheaper, they can get faster Internet
and/or pay less than BT (British Telecum) and VM full prices
and still be better off paying less than they do with phone
Internet cumpany and cable Internet cumpany offerings.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Tuesday, 14 August 2018 23:20:21 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

Still trolling I see - don't you get sore wrists from all that er...
typing?

If BT offered me 330Mbps tomorrow, I'd only swap to it from 80Mbps if
the price was the same, so maybe they're right to ease off on G.Fast
rollout?

Yes something 7 does not seem to understand - people won't pay extra for
something they don't need.

Unfortunately, you are lying wahahahanker.

99% of people surveyed say faster Internet is better Internet.
Since fiber is 20x cheaper, they can get faster Internet
and/or pay less than BT (British Telecum) and VM full prices
and still be better off paying less than they do with phone
Internet cumpany and cable Internet cumpany offerings.

99% of people would say that a Ferrari is a better car than a Ford Fiesta, but 1% will actually buy one.

Fibre is only cheaper per Mbps, cowboy firms like Hyperoprick charge double what BT do whilst claiming it only costs 5% of the cost of re-using in situ copper to put in gigabit fibre. Despite what should be a massive profit margin, their [published] balance sheet is an ocean of red ink...