Hyperopricks of this world admit no symmetric gbit Fiber for Londoners

Old September 5th 18, 10:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
7[_2_]

Default Hyperopricks of this world admit no symmetric gbit Fiber for Londoners

Hyperopricks of this world admit no symmetric gbit Fiber for Londoners

Its about as bad as it gets.

The Hyperopricks of this world let slip that
the are only doing tower blocks
whilst pretending to install fiber Internet for the
masses which they are NOT going to install.
No one will install fiber for the masses.

That applies to all the current batch of p ricks claiming
to install fiber. The so called cummunity fiber is
another fsck the community piggie in the ass type or operation
relying on cabling up smaller tower blocks.
These fscking p ricks are not man enough to
admit any of their loser policies in their web ****e.

In short, all the fscking useless turnips that
claim to be doing fiber are all lying unless
you own a tower block you ain't getting it.

This means all the investors set up in London/UK for roll
out of IoT, 5G, Smartcities, Digital Services etc
are all wasting time, unlike say moving to Paris.

Lot of China investors in Old Street Covent Garden
etc who bought into a lot of expensive offices (x50 compared
to China) are being conned by UK government officials in
DCMS and Ofcom.

After spending a lot of money on IoT projects for example, nothing
has rolled out. There is no Internet of Fiber with
1gbit symmetric gbit fiber Internet to roll out ANYTHING
anywhere in London.

Now these same fscking losers are pushing for 5G trials.
They are UTTER ASSP FSCKERS. What about all the IoT
projects that are ready?
So now we going to waste all that money doing fake
trials with 5G to placate the investors. Start by
installing masts 500m apart instead of 300m due
to oxygen absorption. Its set up to fail. There
is no symmetric gbit fiber Internet in London - so they are
rationing the fibers at 85,000 for 10gbit while
the rest of the world moves on to $30/10gbit.

And then they going to claim 5G is too expensive to
roll out while the rest of the world finish
their infrastructure in under 3 years.

There is massive (about $1 trillion+) spend
on at the moment. Obviously nothing for the UK
whether its 5G, IoT, Smartcity. But amazingly
all the pooliticians and government departments
take huge amounts of tax payer moneeey pretending
to do a lot. In fact they have achieved exactly
less than nothing. Currently UK down from 31 to 35
at a cost of -111 to UK business.

It shows when you go abroad. Even in China,
the mobile phones work underground and on all trains.
And you can pay for anything anywhere with
smartphone.

In the mean time, the oriffice of Mayor is
posing thrifting time in biki for photo shoots:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-45381628

It all makes sense now.

They getting paid by tax payer, they get attention, they
get to be bikini babes, they get to become idiots,
but we get nothing.

Old September 6th 18, 07:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Wednesday, 5 September 2018 22:39:27 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
Hyperopricks of this world admit no symmetric gbit Fiber for Londoners

Its about as bad as it gets.

The Hyperopricks of this world let slip that
the are only doing tower blocks
whilst pretending to install fiber Internet for the
masses which they are NOT going to install.
No one will install fiber for the masses.

I thought you worked for them and your incoherent posts were part of a campaign to denigrate BT & VM and promote your company.

Have you been sacked / bought out / receivers in or something?

Old September 6th 18, 09:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7[_2_]

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Hyperopricks of this world admit no symmetric gbit Fiber for Londoners

Its about as bad as it gets.

The Hyperopricks of this world let slip that
the are only doing tower blocks
whilst pretending to install fiber Internet for the
masses which they are NOT going to install.
No one will install fiber for the masses.

I thought you worked for them and your incoherent posts were part of a
campaign to denigrate BT & VM and promote your company.

Have you been sacked / bought out / receivers in or something?

With kind of anxiety dictating your posts, let me feed it further for u.

I work for the Klingon Empire.

There is a shortage of copper on our home planet.
Its worth more than gold, platinum, and lead put together.

I am the advanced B team.
This is a big Conspiraceeee to rob you of all copper
after managing to make you ditch all lead in your fuel.

Be warned. The copper is ours. And we will fight you for every ounce of it.

Old September 7th 18, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Thursday, 6 September 2018 21:01:56 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

[...]

There was a shortage of copper here on earth in 1943, so the Manhattan Project used silver instead.

"Eventually, 14,700 short tons (13,300 tonnes; 430,000,000 troy ounces) of silver [then worth ~$1billion] were used."