Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Collection Keepall 50 Rose M48605 by gosee
Designer Monogram Bags - Monogram Handbags. You can check them: http://www.showluxury.com/goods.php?id=1639 And find more new fashionable apparels please view : www.showluxury.com You can find what do you want here! Welcome view our other pages or feel free contact us.
August 3rd 09 08:26 AM
by gosee Go to last post
0 193
Petition to stop FM being switched off by DAB sounds worse than FM
There's a 10 Downing St petition to stop FM/AM being switched off: http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/AM-FM-Radio/ Please sign. Thanks. -- Steve - www.savefm.org - stop the BBC bullies switching off FM
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 3rd 09 01:39 AM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
450 4,130
Gradwell broadband by Ivor Jones
I use Gradwell for one of my VoIP numbers and for the most part they've been very reliable, I certainly have no complaints about them. Yesterday I had a call from them asking if I would be interested in a new broadband package they're bringing out, 15 quid a month and a 10Gb download limit, the service is prioritised for VoIP. Does anyone have any experience of Gradwell as an ISP..? As I...
August 2nd 09 12:30 PM
by peter gradwell Go to last post
6 268
PLUSNET bullies demanding money with menaces by Bassplus
The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are demanding money with menaces. Three months of hell out of an 18 month contract. Yoyo speeds. Frequent disconnections. Support that don't have a ****ing clue. Customer service that are bigger cocksuckers than support and finally demanding money with menaces.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
August 2nd 09 08:51 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
16 293
Old habits die hard. Plusnet woe. by Bassplus
http://www.broadbandgenie.co.uk/broadband/plusnet-broadband/reviews/12005 By Fergus Cameron | 06 Jan 2009 02:07 I live in mid Devon and have had good speed and no dropouts with my new isp., Post Office. Not the case with PlusNet sadly. Slow speeds with disconnecting. Initially two days late in connecting and did not honour one month's free connection for switching customers. Cut off abruptly and...
August 1st 09 11:51 PM
by Jimbob Go to last post
1 249
HOORAY BT come through by Bassplus
After much hard work and jumping up and down here and at BT head office. Two old school BT engineers have been pulled off other jobs to get this problem sorted out once and for all. Grand job was done and I am most pleased. We'll deal with the gross incompetence within faults department later. The poor old engineers are as disappointed as I was with BT, both long time served guys and have seen...
August 1st 09 06:39 PM
by Simon Dean Go to last post
6 203
Coming soon: superfast internet 10,000 times faster by Scherpo
What do you think? http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article3689881.ece --------------- I'm building a recession proof online business. http://www.MaverixMoneyMakers.com
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
August 1st 09 05:04 PM
by Stephen Go to last post
12 427
Alternative to BT / Demon Ripoff ? by CJB
I'm paying BT for a line rental and this is costing me £50 a quarter. This includes free weekend calls, 1571 call back charges, and other 'services.' However I do not use the line except for broadband by another supplier. I don't even use Friends & Family. The ISP I use is Demon Home 800. For this I pay £260 a year. I have a Carphone Whorehouse 'Fresh' PAYG phone which I top up by £15 every two...
August 1st 09 10:27 AM
by Eeyore Go to last post
6 319
More MACs than Macdonalds Plusnet MAC attack by Bassplus
Just like buses. Plusnet give terrible service and a real hard time getting a MAC then all of a sudden they all come along at once! I only need one MAC Plusnet thank you very much. Your cut and paste zombies in support have obviously come back off holiday now and are answering tickets that have already been answered.
July 31st 09 03:52 PM
by Bassplus Go to last post
0 217
Four Eyes and No Brain by Bassplus
I've got four eyes, I got no Brain I got no Job, ain't that a shame? I got no broadband, I got no news, Johnson Crossland, that's down to you's
July 31st 09 09:33 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
0 198
Virgin Media team up with SamKnows to see who is best? Virgin media come out tops!! by Bassplus
Call me an old cynic if you must, but what the **** is the world coming to when we keep falling for this ****! SamKnows "Virgin Media is to become the first ISP to use SamKnows’ broadband performance testing technology to discover the speed, quality and reliability of the service it offers to customers"
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
July 31st 09 09:01 AM
by Nick Go to last post
11 987
A Yummy recipe by Thomas M. Wood
****flaps ****flaps Smelly, dirty ****flaps ****flaps ****flaps Eat 'em up, yum!
July 30th 09 08:08 PM
by Bloach Go to last post
2 184
Lots and lots of disconnects and web pages not loading today at Plusnet by Bassplus
Mobile BB is fine. On the Plusnet ADSL quite a few disconnects (green light to yellow) but mainly speeds down to 300k and web pages not loading usually around every 30 minutes. Status page as usual claims everything is sorted! Oh no it isn't.
July 30th 09 06:36 PM
by Bassplus Go to last post
3 186
Are Plusnet [Allegedly] Stealing peoples money?? by Bassplus
Interesting thread on The Consumer Action Group http://tinyurl.com/l8232h and shows consistency in the lack of customer service. In particular some of the employees are prepared to offer what the company itself fails at. Are Plusnet Stealing peoples money?? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )
July 30th 09 04:46 PM
by Bassplus Go to last post
23 468
Wet Wednesday by sudoku
Hope all's well. Rain on Monday, rain on Tuesday and rain today. Reports state that you are having better weather than England and Wales. However, we found a good place to visit on a wet Wednesday. Been to Ashton under Lyne to see the Portland Basin Museum. It's at the junction of the Lower Peak Forest Canal and the Ashton Canal. Interesting collection of local items from a range of activities...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
July 30th 09 10:31 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
11 345
How Three (3) tries to take you for a fool... by Fab
Hi all, I really need to tell you this: I still cannot believe it. I have a Three mobile broadband pay as you go contract + dongle. As I also read here, at peak times it becomes impossible to use as it keeps disconnecting from the Internet (but not from 3 network) so I remain connected with a local network to three. useless.
July 30th 09 07:15 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
8 171
Ciao "Beware of PlusNet" by Bassplus
Now this is what I call a review. Another disgruntled Plusnet victim Review rated by 12 Ciao members on average: very helpful After being a Broadband Plus customer with PlusNet for over a year, I have found their broadband connection to be generally fast and reliable. Their technical support was also competent and I was able to
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
July 29th 09 10:51 PM
by Plusnet Support Team Go to last post
19 420
My nightmare installation.. by The Natural Philosopher
continues to be totally flakey. As of yesterday, all perfectly fine. New router, New filter..Today, person comes into office, takes the DECT handsets off their charging cradles (Siemens C475 duo) and bang. No ADSL. Remove phone station lead from Netgear supplied filter. ADSL at 15Mbps+. Yippee..
July 29th 09 10:47 PM
by Graham. Go to last post
8 166
Pipex Phone Line Rental & 1899 by Joe
Does anyone have Pipex phone line rental and is able to still use 1899 without incurring any additional Pipex charges, as is the case with a BT line and Pipex Home Call plan? I'm getting more fed up with BT's creeping line rental charges, and they changed there billing period to charge extra money to put into their bank account. Joe
July 29th 09 04:55 PM
by Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net Go to last post
3 237
How many SOCKS does our Mr R Johnson have currently running? by Bassplus
From: R Johnson User-Agent: Pan/0.132 (Waxed in Black) From: Spamtastic Spastic User-Agent: Pan/0.132 (Waxed in Black) From: Bassplus User-Agent: Pan/0.132 (Waxed in Black) From: anahata
July 29th 09 03:48 PM
by R Johnson Go to last post
4 221