Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Suns up and another good day without Plusnet by Bassplus
Speeds are up and constant since dumping the rejects. 18 month contract for bad service? My arse! Mr BT is coming with his big stick to Plusnet. I wonder who will be the first to go.
August 6th 09 01:14 PM
by Bassplus Go to last post
3 209
Tiscali customer being talked into moving to Talk-talk by m
A friend of ours has just been door stepped by a man from TT. He has been conned into signing up and moving from Tiscali to TT with the promise of a new router etc etc - and of course signing up for a new contract. We suspect that although Carfone Bewarehouse has bought Tiscali, they are trying to get all customers onto their own (LLU?)network so they can dump Tiscalis. He didn't get the...
August 6th 09 12:51 AM
by Kráftéé Go to last post
8 355
PlusNet Deferred Cancellation Fees :- (PlusNet) by Bassplus
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/1036610/ PlusNet Deferred Cancellation Fees :- (PlusNet) Name: THEATRIX Disadvantages: CANCELLATION CHARGES EVEN AFTER CONTRACT PERIOD COMPLETED. HOPELESS SUPPORT. I've grudgingly given PlusNet a 2 stars only for the fact that their
August 5th 09 05:54 PM
by Jimbob Go to last post
5 604
BT Internet by MB
I think I am going to have to move ISP, as have many (most?) of the other customers of the ISP that I have used for many years, because of the takeover by Breathenet. I am thinking of BT Internet but trying to decode all the small print. With Option 3 and "Home and Away" there is the mobile broadband dongle. This seems to be free for 18 months, it is hard to see what happens after 18 months. ...
August 4th 09 10:17 PM
by Helen Deborah Vecht Go to last post
8 219
Bassplus is a prick by Inasa
as subject
(Multi-page thread 1 2 )
August 4th 09 02:22 PM
by Bob Go to last post
10 287
Yippee another day of good speeds since dumping Plusnet by Bassplus
It's like Christmas again. I never realised just how abysmal the Plusnet service was. Thank goodness we still have choice and can tell the lazy slobs in the ISP industry to shove it when they don't come up to expectations. That's democracy at work :)
August 4th 09 08:54 AM
by Clint Sharp Go to last post
2 242
PLUSNET can go to hell - pay peanuts you get monkeys by Bassplus
Three months in to an 18 month contract with Plusnet and 3 months of hell. Yo yo speeds, throttling. frequent disconnects, customer service that is run by monkeys and support that is run by cut and paste zombies who know nothing about support. Hard work getting a MAC from them and even whilst still a customer threatening legal action for non payment. Why the **** should we pay, even if it is...
August 3rd 09 07:38 PM
by Simon Dean Go to last post
8 193
Two tin cans and a wet string - Nothing changes at Plusnet does it? by Bassplus
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/424814/ Two tin cans and a wet string (PlusNet) Name: Ol Black Magic Disadvantages: The most unreliable connection service available, Utterly useless "support", It prevents me spending my £40 a month on beer
August 3rd 09 05:27 PM
by Bassplus Go to last post
1 248
The Smarter Way to a coronary (PlusNet) by Bassplus
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/442792/ The Smarter Way to a coronary (PlusNet) Name: riclondon Disadvantages: No understanding of customer service, Solving issues can be time consuming, No clear cancellation policy I had issues with Plus.Net almost immediately after connecting. An
August 3rd 09 05:27 PM
by Bassplus Go to last post
2 193
Plusnet service is no more by Bassplus
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/1036967/ Plus net service is no more (PlusNet) Name: tehlirian Advantages: It's a broadband company Disadvantages: Non-existent customer support I used to recommend plus net to friends now I can only recommend that
August 3rd 09 05:27 PM
by Bassplus Go to last post
1 246
PlusNet is the worst company I have used in any sector at any time by Bassplus
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/reviews/ Express Review on PlusNet PlusNet is the worst company I have used in any sector at any time in the UK. The internet is unreliable and slow (usually less than 1MB). The customer service is diabolical, with phoneline waiting times almost always in excess of 1 hour, and they take 24-48 hours or more to reply to email queries....
August 3rd 09 05:26 PM
by Bassplus Go to last post
1 214
THE DEMISE OF PLUSNET by Bassplus
http://www.dslzoneuk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16968 stokebruerne Post subject: THE DEMISE OF PLUSNET Posted: 01 Aug 2009, 22:35 Interesting to see the demise of the BT subsidary Plusnet, this used to be a superlative ISP before the national industrial behemoth devoured it whole, no doubt the founders of Plusnet thought BT would enhance the business, I wonder what the former executive...
August 3rd 09 03:21 PM
by Ato_Zee Go to last post
1 203
PlusNet Ignore Their Customers (PlusNet) by Bassplus
PlusNet Ignore Their Customers (PlusNet) http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/1038119/ Name: tehlirian Product: PlusNet Disadvantages: Impossible to contact them once you have signed up.
August 3rd 09 11:58 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
1 281
Contemptible Incompetent Plusnet (PlusNet) by Bassplus
Contemptible Incompetent Plusnet (PlusNet) http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/1039470/ Name: Len Goodman Product: PlusNet Disadvantages: Cannot provide industry standard MAC and will not clear
August 3rd 09 11:58 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
1 317
plusnet ! - they will make you cry and rue the day you heard of them by Bassplus
Seems the rot has been going on for years and years and still is today. http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/1055856/ plusnet ! - they will make you cry and rue the day you heard of them (PlusNet) Name: alan
August 3rd 09 11:57 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
1 233
ISP's and the unfortunate consumer (PlusNet) - by Bassplus
ISP's and the unfortunate consumer (PlusNet) http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunications-services/plusnet-1/1086452/ Name: Mike Shepherd Product: PlusNet Advantages: non with most of them
August 3rd 09 11:45 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
1 199
Express Review on PlusNet - LEAVE ALONE by Bassplus
by Bob Smith - written on 13/03/09 Rating: LEAVE ALONE. (March 2009) I was with Plusnet for over 6 years. I have now moved away after a series of bad service. I had enough of being lied to. They now charge £20 for the priviledge of closing your account. After giving over 20 referals to them over the years, I get a 20 quid thank you from these sharks.
August 3rd 09 11:31 AM
by Bassplus Go to last post
0 188
Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Collection Keepall 50 Rose M48605 by gosee
Designer Monogram Bags - Monogram Handbags. You can check them: http://www.showluxury.com/goods.php?id=1639 And find more new fashionable apparels please view : www.showluxury.com You can find what do you want here! Welcome view our other pages or feel free contact us.
August 3rd 09 08:26 AM
by gosee Go to last post
0 202
Petition to stop FM being switched off by DAB sounds worse than FM
There's a 10 Downing St petition to stop FM/AM being switched off: http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/AM-FM-Radio/ Please sign. Thanks. -- Steve - www.savefm.org - stop the BBC bullies switching off FM
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 3rd 09 01:39 AM
by Steve Terry Go to last post
450 4,206
Gradwell broadband by Ivor Jones
I use Gradwell for one of my VoIP numbers and for the most part they've been very reliable, I certainly have no complaints about them. Yesterday I had a call from them asking if I would be interested in a new broadband package they're bringing out, 15 quid a month and a 10Gb download limit, the service is prioritised for VoIP. Does anyone have any experience of Gradwell as an ISP..? As I...
August 2nd 09 12:30 PM
by peter gradwell Go to last post
6 277
Post New Thread